~Announcement 2~

Author Notes:

Hai guys! I am announcing the change of my book cover! As you know, I am going to change my book cover after I completed this story, however, by the time I finished it, my school tab, which I use for drawing, will go back to my school after I graduated. And my graduation will happen this July! So I doubt that I'll be able to complete this story by then. That is why! I thought I should change it now, while I still have it, and have the time to draw. My reference for the drawing is from the "That time i got reincarnated movie : Scarlet Bond". I got so captivated by a scene there and thought this character is fitting to be in my book cover. I just change the color of the hair, since my character Sel's hair color is black. And I also change the background. I am not announcing my book cover change to brag that I redraw it, but to give credit to the original author of the drawing. Which is the author of that anime, and the team that drew the anime. Anyways, that's it everyone! Down below is the before and after cover photo.

Before:

After:

Warning: Plagiarizing is bad! Always give credit to the things you took online everyone!

Don't forget to vote and press the ⭐, and comment how you feel whenever you read my story! Take care, always everybody!!