9. Clarification

We bid the couple some goodbyes and token of gratification before walking out of their house. I am wondering why Rok doesn't have the wild animals he hunted so I ask him. He said that he skin and clean it already and is waiting to be cook at his den. He also told me that he brought a fruit. And when I ask what kind of fruit it is, he said it's a bana-bana fruit. I want to get excited but I can feel the exhaustion that piled throughout the day. So when he offered to carry me, I didn't wasted a single second before widening my arms. He stilled for a moment and eventually chuckled at my unexpected move. I don't know why, but my heart started thumping really loud. I turned my head to try and see his face...there I saw the most beautiful and genuine smile in my entire life. No one ever smiled at me like he did aside from my mother.
It warmed my heart and the loud thumping increase as I stared at him. Trying to divert my attention and calm my raging heart, I said...

"When we arrived at your home, I mean den, can you please let me have some time alone to process my thoughts while you cook our food? And after we eat, I want us to talk."

"I... I'll do whatever you want." His answer came quite late, and he look surprised. If the book didn't show up to me, I would probably worry a lot by his reaction. But now I know, I am in a world where beastmen live. People here, or rather the men here, is not used in being treated nicely by women. So when I included the word please, it took him some time to respond. But I just brush it off, since I need to focus in the things that I have to do. After twenty minutes of walking deeper into the cave, we finally stopped. It is slightly far from the other beastmen which is good because I don't want them to hear our conversation. And I also want some privacy. Anyways, I noticed that the entrance doesn't have a fur covering it like a door, unlike the conference room of the tribe chief. Yeah, they said that, that den we first went to is a meeting place for important and confidential matter. Well, it's good but it doesn't matter to me. What matters the most is the one I will be living from now on. I tap his shoulder and said that he can put me down already before walking inside his den. It looks just like an ordinary cave. There is a lit bonfire in the center of the small room. But aside from that, this place is completely bare. The only thing good about this is that inside this den, there is a smaller room. While looking around at his place, he said to me...

"Welcome to my cave, Sel. The one we're standing at right now is the place for cooking, and the small room right there, is the sleeping room. I'm sorry if this looks bare. As a male without a mate, I don't need a lot of things. And didn't bother decorating this den as I thought that I won't have a mate."

"I understand your situation, Rok. I know I already said this many times but, thank you very much for saving me from that pack of wilf wolves. And thank you for bringing me in your tribe even if you didn't know me. And lastly, thank you for taking care of me"

I smiled while saying all that, he deserves all my gratitude for the things he did to me. Ofcourse, I know that he did it because I am a female, and as a guard in this tribe, it's his responsibility to keep everyone safe. But his the first person I met, and unlike other males, he didn't push me to do things that I don't want. That is the most thing I'm grateful about him.

"You don't have to thank me, Sel. I did it because it's what my instinct told me to do. And... In the end, I want to ask if maybe, you'll accept me as your mate."

He said those words, fidgeting like a high school girl confessing her feelings to her senpai. While his entire body screams of manliness. Oh my gosh! What do I do, he's just so cute and handsome! If I didn't need to focus my mind to the things that my dream showed, then maybe I already pounce at this man the moment we walk inside his den. Just to make it clear, I am not succumbing to my lust. He's openly seducing me with his nakedness. I didn't notice it earlier when we leave healer Bush but later on, there's something hard poking my ass. I can't help but wonder what it is until he put me down. Lo and behold, it's his manhood standing like a sword ready for war. I can feel that my body heat increase because of my thinking so I told him...

"Before we came here, I told you that I want a time by myself. I want to think things through, so can I please go to that sleeping room while you cook our dinner? I hate to say this, but I am now, really hungry."

"Oh... Yeah ofcourse you can!"

He guided me to his room, and then told me that he'd call me if the food's done. Now, alone by myself, my mind quickly flooded by the memories of his junior poking me. Nope, erase erase, I shouldn't think about this for now. Trying my best, I took a deep breath and recalled the things that happen to me today.

While going home, I was struck by a lightning when the rain suddenly flooded in. Then I walk inside an unknown forest, and almost died at the pack of wolves. A tiger beastmen save me and his name is Rok, then he decided that I should go in his clan, and I approved. While looking around the tribe, I saw all kinds of beastmen and even meet the tribe's head and healer. The healer unexpectedly healed me using the healing magic, which I only saw in fantasy anime. Then I waited for Rok to come back from hunting in the healer's house only to find out that i have been transported in the novel's world where beastmen live. One thousand years at that after all the characters in the book died.

Looking back, all that things happened in a span of a day, but I feel like it's already a weak. Just great. After summarizing all that, the next thing I did is get a bondpaper and ballpen from the box before remembering the dream that the book forcefully showed me. After one thousand years, before the main character Saray died, the red beast continent undergoes some changes. The one who brought this changes is the one and only female main character. He taught them about using a meeting room, for political purposes. He taught them the word friends, that whether you're a female and a male, you can be friends too. But it's unsuccessful because only a few beast followed that. She taught healers many kinds of new plants, until they evolve using healing magic. Now, healing is so much easier, that is, if the wounds are shallow. The maximum a healer can level up their beast star is only up to two. After that, there's a consequences to pay. The most popular in her teaching is the basket. Beastmen can put a lot of things in there, and it's really applicable with their lives, that's why they welcome it with open arms.

But that girl who's profusely rejected the idea of a mate, to the point of faking her death and cross dressing to be a boy, eventually decided to have ten mates. Half of the weaker males died with her, and the other stronger ones continue to live a few years longer, but died too in the end.

One year after they died, she is revered as the most beautiful goddess that live. And that ends the dream. Welp, that escalated from zero to one hundred real quick. Anyways after laying all the things that I know, I started to make a plan.

The number one list in my plan is...

***

Author's note:
Good day everyone, here's the chapter that should have been uploaded yesterday. I hope you like it. I said that I would be posting two chapters today, and I would. But please wait for the other one, I'll be posting it later after I get home. That's all! Thank you and stay safe!