7. Two Middle Age Man

Inside the big cave, there are a lot of small pathways. In the core of it all, there is a podium and many wide chairs, it can occupy a family of seven. We bypass them and goes straight to the bigger entrance. From there, I could see smaller tunnels again, but all we did is walk straight. It looks like an ant colony tunnel. I'm amazed and nervous at the same time because of how deep this mountain is. He stop at the cave with a big fur covering it like a door, and sway it open. There, I saw two middle age man. Both of them looks good. I can't even see their wrinkles when I am afar, so they stand out even more. One of them look fierce while the other looks gentle. Should I ask where did they get their beauty products? They have no blemishes, while I am here, suffering from having a few pimple scar.

Rok gently put me on the floor. And I quickly miss his warmth. But I didn't show it. He kneeled his one knee on the ground and place his right hand to his chin, tapping it twice before lowering his head. I think that's their way of showing respect. So I hurriedly did the same, not wanting to anger them. But when I kneeled, the fierce looking one, which I presume to be the tribe's head, signaled me to stop. So I did as I was told, but I still bowed my head a little.

"Stand up" The tribe's leader said to Rok. And he followed him like a good subordinate he is. I kinda pity him since I see myself in his position, just following orders left and right. I hope that this tribe head is good leader. Not a power tripper just like Robin the frog.

"Tribe head, I saw this female while patrolling the area of our borders" After that, he recounted to them what exactly happened when he saw me. But he didn't tell them the things that I ranted about me, popping here out of nowhere. I don't know if he forgotten about it or he just sense that I want to keep it a secret from others for now, but I am really grateful by what he did. I'll thank him later for the sacrifices he did after I get the answers to my questions. The look of the old men went from serious to concern and back to serious real quick when they listen by the story. They look at me and glance at Rok before moving their eyes at me again. My nervousness soured when the two stared at me.

"Little female, where is your male?"

The head ask me. Which confuses me so I turned and look at Rok. I don't have a male, but I have Rok. Isn't he a male? The place is filled with complete silence before I broke it.

"I don't have a male" I quoted in the air the word male before continuing. "But I am with Rok"

The three look shock by what I said. And the tribe head continue the conversation.

"I am talking about your mates, female. It seems you accepted Rok as your male. But let me recommend you other males too. Though Rok is a second star beastmen, he's power is not enough to protect you.

What the heck. What does he mean when he said I accepted Rok? And what? Recommend other beastmen? Is that what they are? And mates...what does that mean? I wish someone got an answer to my piling question because I think we are both talking about different things and I don't want this stupid situation to continue. I'll really go crazy at this rate. But let's just go with the flow for now.

"Yes, i... i accepted Rok. But I don't want to see other m-males for now"

"Oh that's fine, you can take your time. Rok said you have wounds so I called our tribe's healer. This is Bush. Let him see your wounds "

"Oh.. Thank you"

"My name is Herdud, come to me if you want to ask something. My priority is to make sure that my tribe's comfortable and safe."

"Again, thank you tribe chief Herdud. My name is Sel Althea Hiraga, but I would prefer it if you would call me Sel."

"Okay Sel, since you accepted Rok, he will take you to his den after this. Welcome to the tribe and I hope Saray bless you to have a lot of cubs in the future."