illegal pleasure

⚠️Alright before you start reading I will tell you smut is in this chapter, if you don't wanna read it skip to the next chapter if not enjoy. Alright you have been warned⚠️

"I'll pick you up at five on Saturday then" I said.
"That sounds good" Seungmin
.
.
.
.
Han pov

I entered my apartment after a long shift and found Minho cooking in my kitchen.
"What the fuck are you doing here and what the hell are you doing in my kitchen, get the fuck out!" I yelled.
"Awh don't be so rude, I made you dinner. I'd thought beef Wellington would be better than ramyun" Minho said.
"What now?" I asked and then watched Minho putting out a perfectly cooked Beefwellington. It looks delicious. I agreed to eat with him, it was a very silent meal. We had nothing in common. I was a policeman and he was a murder. We are polar opposite. I would stand up from the table and get on my phone and sit on the couch.
"You're not gonna clean your plate?" Minho asked.
"It's my house I do what the hell I want" I said. Minho shrugged and then I heard as he got our plates and started doing dishes. That dude was the weirdest person on earth and I'm even weirder for letting him just roam around, he has me fucking blackmailed. I helped him and he'll tell that to the police if he gets reported and I'll lose my damn job. From nowhere Minho came on top of me with his face inches from mine. I dropped my phone because I was startled.
"Get off me what the hell are you doing!" I yelled. I felt my cheeks get warm as I felt his breath on me.
"Hey, chill out princess. I don't bite" Minho leaned in and I shut my eyes. I was expecting his lips to meet mine, but instead I felt the warmth of his breath by my ear.
"Just kidding" Minho pushed himself up and looked at me.
"Don't look at me like that" he said. "It makes it hard to resist," Minho almost whispered.
"You don't need to" What the actual fuck am I saying!? Minho looked at me to see if I would take it back. I didn't. It was as if he snapped, cause in mere seconds his lips were on mine. He parted my lips and his tongue slipped in. The taste of cigarettes was so strong that I almost gagged.  Minho backed off, looking for confirmation again. I know it's wrong, but I can't say no to this man. I nodded and his lips met mine yet again. As the kiss got deeper I felt his hand under my shirt. Instead of yelling at him to stop I leaned in closer. His lips left mine for a split second to remove my shirt, but as soon as he was done we continued to kiss. When his lips left mine again it was to take his own shirt off. He looked down at me as if I were prey, but yet with such loving eyes. I felt truly naked in his eyes. I couldn't hide this side of myself from him, and he knew it. I felt his warm breath on my chest as he worked his way up. He started at my belly button and ended at my neck. He knew that he wasn't supposed to bite, so he only kissed it. His left hand was twisting my nipple and his right was taking off my pants and boxers.
"I'll loosen it up first," Minho said. He was slightly out of breath from all the kissing and licking. He pulled lube out from his pocket as if he was pulling out a gun. He sprayed some on his hand and shoved a finger in. Then a second and then a third. The entire time I was clutching onto his shoulders. I had had sex before, but it was as if I was on drugs. I couldn't take any more of this.
"Just hurry and put it in," I managed to say. Minho didn't reply, but he definitely heard what I said because he took his stick out and placed it against my hole.
"Are you sure about this? Cause if I do this now you won't be able to back out later" I looked at him and thought for a few seconds. Should I really do this? It feels good for sure, but will this give me money? This is a murder for christ's sake! But the voice in the back of my head is telling me that this man is so much more than just a one night stand. Not that I would ever say it out loud, but I know it. So without having time to regret my rash decision.
"Just do it" Minho didn't wait any longer and shoved it in. I let out a moan. As he kept on thrusting further in, I kept on asking myself how much longer it could go. It hurt for a few seconds, but then came the pleasure. The entire length was inside. I'm definitely not exaggerating when I'm saying that it's huge. I've taken a lot of dicks. Both in the mouth and the ass, but definitely not something this big.
"You're all red, Cheeks," Minho said teasingly. But instead of giving me a chance to reply he started thrusting. His hand was on my head to stop me from banging my head into the sofas armrest.
"Let's move," I groaned.
"Anything for you," he said cheekily. He picked me up easily and started walking towards the bedroom. With every step he took his stick hit my sweet spot. Minho took determined steps forward, knowing exactly where the bedroom was and how many steps it would take to get there. Has he been here before?
.
.
.
.
I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling. My back was aching so many things were rushing through my head, I just slept with the most wanted criminal and I enjoyed it! How much more can I fuck up. Then I just remembered the wedding, shit I didn't have a date and the wedding was in a few hours.
"Dammit" I mumbled.
"What's wrong?" Minho asked, turning towards me.
"I need a date for the wedding"
"I can be your date," Minho said, winking at me with his stupid smirk.
"Are you dum?" Police are gonna be there! My brother is gonna be there so everyone can recognize your face!"
"I could wear a mask and tell everyone I'm recovering from a cold, plus they don't know what I sound like and I doubt that they memorize eyes," Minho said.
"I'll do what I can find" I mumbled. "But don't you fucking murder anyone okay? It's my best friend's wedding. We don't need any blood baths" I said while putting on a shirt.
"Sure Princess I won't even go near a knife"
.
.
.
.
Chan pov

My bed was covered in millions of different suits.
"Gosh I'll never be able to pick one for goodness sake." I mumbled to myself. Then I heard a knock from the bedroom door.
"Papa are you down yet?" It was Hyejin from the other side of the door.
"One moment sweetie!"
"Dad, you've said that about a hundred times we're gonna be late!" I then looked at the time, shit I was supposed to be at Seungmins at five! I took on the first best suit.

Chans suit:

I then opened the door and found my adorable daughter sitting on the couch with her beautiful dress

"Oh aren't you adorable sweetie" I said.

Hyejins dress:

"Alright sweetie let's go pick up Seungmin" I said and grabbed her hand

"Alright sweetie let's go pick up Seungmin" I said and grabbed her hand. We both got into the car and drove towards Seungmins place. I arrived a few minutes late and found Seungmin standing in the parking lot. I let him into the passenger seat.
"I'm sorry I let you stand out here" I said.
"It's okay," he said. I then took a better look at him. He looked beautiful. God I can't even deny it anymore, I've definitely fallen for Seungmin. Deeply.

Seungmins outfit:

.
.
.
Hans pov

"There" I said while putting on a black mask over Minho's mouth. We even put contact lenses into his eyes just to make sure he wouldn't get recognized. "Now you can never take off the mask, tell them that you've already eaten okey?" "Oh and you need a new name too"
"I have a name in mind, Hannie don't worry." Minho said.

Author note:
So uh yeah a bit smut, can't take any credit though I asked a friend to write it 🫣