New beginnings

⚠️ALRIGHT DISCLAIMER⚠️
⚠️There are some smut in the chapter, if you do not wanna read that skip to "Hans pov"⚠️

⚠️Alright, you have been warned, enjoy⚠️

No ones pov

They finally made it to Australia, Chan and Seungmin had rented a car to drive them around Sydney. They were on the road towards the hotel. They were blasting the music and singing along, Chans had one hand on the steering wheel and the other resting on Seungmins thigh. With each song Chan hand began to travel further up Seungmins thigh to the point his hand was just resting at his dick at this point. After a while Chan could feel a slight pressure against his hand.
"You jerk," Seungmin said with his flushed cheeks trying to calm himself down.
"Hah, that's all it took? Man are you in for a treat tonight" Chan said with a smirk on his face. Seungmin gave him a quick glare before noticing Chan hand rubbing slowly against him, creating friction.
"Oh you ass hole- stop it." Seungmin said, trying with all his might to calm himself. "How much longer until we get to the hotel?" Seungmin asked.
"Just five minutes darling don't worry" Chan said, smirking whilst still having his eyes glued on the road and his hand placed on Seungmins crouch. When they got to the hotel they quickly checked in and the second the door to their room closed, Seungmin would be pushed against the wall with his lips and Chans connected as one. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of them making out, soon the two men had waddled their way to the bed, things moved quickly as clothes flew off and landed on the floor. A moan could be heard from the younger as the older thrusted, it continued until the sun went down and the two fell asleep. The next day came around and the two men were exhausted. ( Author note: hah you thought i'd give you the satisfaction already?)

Chan pov

I woke up to the sight of my beautiful boyfriend staring out the window, admiring the beach view we had from our hotel. The boy was wearing nothing but a see-through white shirt. I got up and wrapped my arms around him and pulled him onto my lap and gave him a peck on the neck.
"What are you looking at beautiful?" I asked as I continuously kept pecking his neck.
"The beach, we should go and check it out today," Seungmin said.
"Sure but I wanna have my breakfast first" I said as I turned Seungmin around to give him a kiss. In response he bit my lip. "Ow"
"You can devour me later tonight but I wanna check out the beach" Seungmin said after letting go of my lip.
"Fine, but only because you're so adorable" I said and we both went to put some clothes on and went down to the beach.

Seungmin pov

The water was unfortunately quite cold so we couldn't go for a swim but I did dip my feet into the water and the sun was facing us making a beautiful view. Because of the cold water the beach was empty so me and Chan laid out a blanket and cuddled on the beach. We took the time to face-time Han back at home.
"Hi guys! How's vacation going?" Han asked.
"Great, it's a beautiful day, so we're having a picnic on the beach," Chan said. "How Hyejin?" Chan asked.
"She's great, she's helping Minho and Jeongin bake," Han said.
"You're not ruining my kitchen right?" Chan said.
"No of course not, i'm not allowed in the kitchen so-" Han said. I laughed while Chan sighed in relief. "Well we're going to stop interrupting your little date, see you" Han said and hung up.
"Should we go get some lunch?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm starving" Chan replied, we packed up and went to a local restaurant in the area and ordered two different dishes, we ended up switching dishes after liking each other's dishes better.

Chan pov

After eating we went back to the beach, we took a long walk along the shore, I had my right hand in my pocket the whole time, fidgeting with the engagement ring trying to muster up the courage. Finally, we stopped and I grabbed a hold of Seungmins other hand.
"Seungmin. Ever since I first laid eyes on you I knew we would become something special but never would I think you would become this important to my life, to me and Hyejin." I got on my knees and reached for the ring. "That's why I ask you Kim Seungmin, will you make me happy forever and marry me?" I asked. Seungmin stod frozen with his jaw wide open. Then his facial expression changed into his wide adorable smile.
"Of course Chan, I'd love to marry you" He said and threw over me, giving me a hug. I put the ring on his finger and we walked hand in hand back to the hotel. When we got back to the hotel our lips locked on, I started taking off button by button on the younger blouse as I kissed down his chest. I placed my hand on his hips as I backed him up into the wall. I unbuttoned his pants as he unbuttoned mine, I sneaked my hand into his underwear and pushed open his hole. I then Pulled down his underwear completely as well as my own and slid right in, I could hear Seungmins moan as I thrusted and felt the drive to keep going faster. I carried him up as he wrapped his legs around my waist and I carried him to the bed as I kept thrusting and gave him a red marking on his neck as Seungmin kept moaning. Then Seungmin came on the sheets as I came onto his stomach and then laid down next to him. Afterwards, we ended up cuddling next to each other while watching a movie on the television.
.
.
.
.
Back in Seoul

Han pov

It was a Saturday so Minho and Hyejin went to a new toy store that had opened up.
"Hyejin go and pick up some toys" I said as the excited girl squealed and ran into the store checking out everything.
"Man It's been so fun babysitting Hyejin," Minho said.
"Yeah, it's unfortunate that Chan and Seungmin come back tomorrow, it's gonna feel so empty" I said.
"You know, we could always just adopt a kid, there's a lot of kids out there needing homes and not to brag but we would make exceptional parents" Minho said.
"Omg you're right, I never thought about that" I said. Hyejin came back with a stuffed animal, a lego of a castle and some art supplies.
"Look uncle Han, we can build this when we come back!" Hyejin said.
"Sounds great kid, I'll go pay for it." I said and paid for everything. We got back and turned on a movie while we built the lego castle, it was huge. We finally managed to be done with it by sundown and by then it was already time for dinner. Right then a knock was heard from the front door.

Author note:
Man really feels like I update every month, maybe that's a new thing I'm doing, anyway what did ya'll think? Finally the dork managed to propose, it only took like 26 chapters or Yk 28463 words or 67 pages in my document, pfft