Breaking point

"Dang it!" I yelled banging on the door, hoping to bust it open. "Fuck".
.
.
.
.
.
Bang Chan pov

"Chan, Innie is asking what we should eat for dinner tonight" Hyunjin said in the passenger seat next to me.
"Whatever is fine but I think Seungmin wants chicken drumsticks" I said.
"Alright" Hyunjin said while texting his boyfriend. All of a sudden we hear a gunshot and an old man firing around a weapon left and right causing kaos.
"What the fuck" Hyunjin said putting his phone back into his pocket.
"Dispatch we have shots fired at our location send back up" I said into the radio, me and Hyunjin got out of our seats and pointed our weapons at the man, using the doors of the shop as covers.
"Drop your weapon!" Me and hyunjin yelled in unity. The man started firing the weapon at us so we started to fire back, Hyunin then got a hit and the man fell to the ground and we handcuffed him. I grabbed the gun.
"Hey this is a cop gun" I said and looked at the serial number.''This is..Seungmins gun" I said. "Hey! Where did you find this gun huh?!" I yelled at the man.
"I'm not speaking without a lawyer," the man said and smirked. "Dispatched, we may have an officer in trouble, where is officer Kim Seungmins last location?"
"Seventh avenue street at the abandoned restaurant" dispatch replied. Me and Hyunjin took the man in the back of our shop and then made our way to Seungmins last known location. We looked around for a bit.
"Clear," I said.
"Clear" Hyunjin replied back.
"Dang it" I said as I pulled out my radio. "Dispatch we need an airship, we have a missing officer, Kim Seungmin" I said into the radio.
"Hey Chan, the meat fridge is on," Hyunjin said as he pointed to the glowing window from the meat fridge. I went over and looked into the window and wiped off the frost that covered it and saw Seungmin unconscious in there. I tried to rip the door open.
"Hey Hyunjin, help me!" I yelled and Hyunjin latched on as well trying to get the door opened but it was frozen shut.
"Dispatch we found him, he's locked in the meat freezer and we can't get him out, send the firefighters to my location. Soon the fire fighter arrived and used their saws to get open the door. The second they opened it and ran in there with a blanket and wrapped around Seungmin and carried him out on a gurney.
"Hey Chan go with him, me and Jeongin can pick up Hyejin," Hyunjin said.
"Thanks" I said and got into the ambulance with Seungmin.
.
.
.
I never left Seungmins side whilst he was laying in the hospital. He soon would wake up surrounded by me, Hyunjin, Hyejin, Jeongin, Felix, Changbin, Han and Minho.
"Are you alright Minnie?" I said. Seungmin pressed a button on the remote he had next to the bed to sit up.
"I'm fine Chan don't worry" Seungmin replied.
"Do you need you to get anything, I got you some drumsticks for you, I know it's your favorite" I said and handed him a bag with chicken drumsticks.  
"I'm fine, don't worry," Seungmin said.
"Dad!" Hyejin said and lifted her hands waiting for me to realize that she wanted a hug. I placed my hands under her arms and lifted her up and gently placed her on Seungmins stomach.
"Hey Sweetie," Seungmin said and hugged her. Hyejin laid down on his chest and fell asleep not long after.
"Man the two of you should really go on a vacation together, you know, like a honeymoon" Changbin.
"Yeah!" you could join our honeymoon in Australia!" Felix said with his sunshine smile.
"I mean yeah, it sounds fun but who's gonna look after Hyejin?" I asked.
"Cmon, me Minho, Hyunjin and Jeongin can look after her" Han said.
"I don't know if I would trust you with a child, didn't you burn up my kitchen the last time?" I said and raised my eyebrow at him.
"I" - "well". "Yes that was a slight mistake on my part but this time we have Minho who can actually cook right?" "Right?" Han sa.
"Fine," Chan said.
.
.
.
A week went by and Seungmin and I were packing up for our vacation in Australia, not gonna lie I was very excited. Australia is my home country and where my parents live. It was time to drop Hyejin off at Hyunjin place where she would be staying together with Hyunjin, his boyfriend and my brother and his boyfriend.
"I'm gonna miss you" Hyejin said with a teardrop forming in her eye crease and her lower lip pouting.
"Hey sweetie down worry we will only be gone for a week and Uncle Han will facetime me everyday so you will see us don't worry sweetie" I said and stroked her hair. Me and Seungmin gave her a last hug and went off to the airport with Felix and Changbin. We were flying together but we weren't staying together. Felix and Changbin were visiting Felix's parents and family whilst me and Seungmin were gonna visit mine and go on a vacation next to the beach. Me and Changbin went to check in our bags whilst Felix and Seungmin went to buy snacks for the plane ride.
"Ah! It's gonna be so good to finally fly home for a bit, it's really been a while" Felix said.
"Yeah, and I can't wait to meet your parents in real life," Changbin said and wrapped his arm around Felix's waist to pull him closer.
"I'm guessing the two of you are gonna take this vacation to go on a ride huh?" Felix smirked and lifted his eyebrow.
"You bet" I said and winked at Seungmin who's ears had already turned a pink-ish color. Felix and Changbin laughed and we made our way to the gate. Seungmin and I had avoided sleep so that we could rest on the plane instead which made us both very exhausted. When we sat at our gate we got the announcement that the plane was going to be delayed because of weather issues. Seungmin sighed and we sat there for a while. I was looking at my phone and didn't pay much attention to anything. I felt something fall on my shoulder. I looked up from my phone and saw Seungmins cute little face leaking on my shoulder, he had fallen asleep and looked adorable. Man, I couldn't wait for our vacation to start. Feeling that body of his on me again, I swear it will be hard holding it in.

Author note:
I'm back people! And with another chapter. Ahem ahem. I have seen people wanting smut soooo. I will try writing some in the next chapter. But no promises. But I'll try.

AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR 10k reads?! Are you joking?! This is my dream I'm overwhelmed omg. Thank you all so so much i am so happy you find it fun to read my stories 🙏

And if you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments I'll answer them and yk if I get many I can do a Q&A thingy idk- it can be anything really about me, this story future stories blah blah.

Alr I've blabbered enough, see you in the next chapter!