Babysitting

No one's pov

"And I swear if you burn down my kitchen again I will kill you!" Chan yelled while getting pushed out the door by Seungmin.
"Alright, alright that's enough , let's go," Seungmin said, pushing him outside and closing the door.
"That dude has some serious trust issues," Hyunjin said.
"You burned down his kitchen, I'm not even surprised," Felix said while holding Hyejin in his arms.
"Hey Hyejin why don't we go around the city, maybe shop for some toys, clothes you name it!" Felix said
"Yeah that sounds fun!" Hyejin said. They then took Changbin's car and drove out to the city and looked around. They went into the store buying toys and clothes, candy and food. They decided to stop at a restaurant, it was a very popular restaurant that was famous for their good food that was inspired from places all over the world. They took a table and Changbin ordered everyone's food. They then sat and ate but from nowhere the power cut. Everyone became quiet and looked around at each other wondering what was going on. A black car then drove up outside the restaurant.
"Everybody get down!" Changbin yelled and just as he said that three machine guns started going off against the restaurant's glass doors and glass shattered and went everywhere. Changbin then went under tables trying to get a better viewpoint and wrote down the car's registration number. The car soon drove away.

Chan pov

I was staring down at Seungmin who was now out of breath on the hotel bed. He was a blushing mess but I couldn't help It wand just wanted to devour him right then and there, this is what I have been waiting for all this time, I had already marked him with a dark purple bruise on his neck and was just about to take of his shirt to inspect more of his as my phone started ringing.
"Are you kidding?!" I yelled as I threw myself to the nightstand to grab my phone and saw that it was work calling. I immediately answered while Seungmin was sitting up in bed watching curiously.
"This is Chan?" I said on the phone.
"Officer Bang you are needed immediately at the **** restaurant, there has been a massive shooting. Officer Hwang Hyunjin and Seo Changbin are already at the location." Dispatch said.
"I'm on my way right now" I said as I hung up. "We have to go, I'm sorry baby but this has to wait" I said as I gave him a kiss on the lips. We both buttoned up our clothes back on once again and sped off to the restaurant. Many officers were already there, Felix was carrying Hyejin and as soon as she saw us she came running and hugged us.
"Oh thank god you're okay" I said, hugging her tight.
"It was so scary," she said while sobbing.
"I know sweetie, I know"
.
.
Seungmin pov

"Hey Seungmin is that a hickey?" Hyunjin said, pointing at the dark spot on my neck.
"What- no" I giggled nervously while hiding the hickey with my hand.
"Wow Naughty-'' Hyunjin smirked. My cheeks flushed a pinkish color as I felt flustered and completely forgot about the mark being there, I forgot to cover it with concealer before coming here.
"I got the registration number on the car," Changbin said as he gave Chan the paper where he wrote down the registration number. Chan ran the number through dispatch and the number led to a man called "Kim Dasung". We all drove back to the station. We pulled up the man's address and criminal record but he seemed to be a normal man in his 50's, married with a daughter.
"Chan, I found something interesting," Han said as he entered the room. He gave Chan a piece of paper. The more read the more his face tensed up. Hyejin had fallen asleep on the chair so I decided to walk over to him and look at the paper myself. The paper was a missing person report. It was Kim Dasung and his wife. The report was filed by their daughter just a few days ago.
"That's just messed up" I mumbled.
"Yeah." Han said. 
.
.
.
Han pov

While we were waiting for a warrant for the house and Dasungs daughter to show up I received a message from Minho.

                     ~private messages with ❤️My Jagi❤️~

❤️My Jagi❤️: "Hannie, I'm begging you do not under any circumstances go near Dasungs daughter"

You; "what why?"

❤️My Jagi❤️: "She's the one behind this, she's there to kill everyone"

You: "Minho."
"Please." Please just turn yourself in and explain yourself, we need your help."

❤️My Jagi❤️: "Alright."
"I'm at the cafe outside, come and get me"

"Chan, Minho lee is at the cafe just outside of here!"
"WHAT?!" Chan yelled as he rushed out and saw Minho outside with his hands up in the air. I followed close behind.
"I'm surrendering. I wanna tell you everything I know about your case"
"Shut it." Chan said as he put handcuffs on Minho's wrists. We brought him into a questioning room and sat him down together with a lie detector.
"What do you know?" Chan said. Meanwhile
Me and Seungmin were behind the window screen monitoring.
"I swear Chan is gonna throw himself on Minho," Seungmin sighed.
"He most definitely will" I said.
.
.
Minho pov

"Her name is Kim Minji. She may not look the part but she's a mafia leader, she pretends to be kind but then turns everyone into her own minions, she makes them kill for her so that she can get away. She did the same to me, that's why. I never intended to kill anyone but I was threatened and it scared me. I couldn't escape her. She filed the missing report on her parents herself but she's the reason they are gone. Someone convinced me to turn my back against her and that's why she's now after you, the police.
"A policeman convinced you to turn your back?" Chan asked.
"Yes", I said.
"May I ask who?"
"Will they get in trouble?"
"No, I'd say praise for getting you out of taht situation" Chan said.
"I thought you hated me," I said.
"I did, but after hearing you out I just can't stay mad at you"
"Han Jisung. He convinced me to surrender" I said
"Han?, that doesn't sound like him ""Well be thankful if you could help us furthermore. She's on her way here" Chan said.
"You should evacuate everyone, to limit people from getting hurt," I said.
"Yeah, but you will still be served in prison at least not a life span but a year at the very least" Chan said.
"Ofcourse, I deserve nothing more after destroying so many families," I said.

Author note:
Wow for someone who's on vacation I sure do have a lot of free time, and sorry Chanmin for ruining the moment 🤭