The zoo

Seungmin pov

I watched as Chan walked into his room. My cheeks felt a bit warm and I felt a bit annoyed. I decided to just shake it off and go change.
.
.
.
.
We arrived at the zoo and as expected Hyejin was running around excited to watch all of the animals. Chan was pushing me around in the wheelchair, following Hyejin.
"Hey sweetie do you wanna go watch the dolphin show later?" Chan asked.
"What's a dolphin show?" Hyejin asked, tilting her head.
"It's when you get to watch dolphins do a bunch of cool tricks!"
"Yes! I wanna watch it!". Me and Chan laughed as Hyejin jumped around in excitement. We first arrived at the giraffe habitat. The giraffes were mostly sleeping, standing around or eating. It wasn't really exciting but Hyejin still seemed to be amazed. We looked around for an hour or two until we got to a small sitting area where kids could run around and look at reptiles and me and Chan could order desserts. I was sitting in the wheelchair next to a table watching Hyejin as staring through the windows of the reptile enclosures. Chan came over and placed the desserts on the table. He got a big chocolate chip cookie for Hyejin and two strawberry cake slices for the both of us.
"How much was the cake? I'll pay for it" I said.
"Dont worry about it," Chan said. I sighed and began to eat my cake. After a few bites I heard Chan giggling at me.
"What?" I said.
"You have some whipped cream on your nose" He laughed and wiped it off with his thumb. We both look at each other both feeling a bit flustered. Chan didn't take his hands off my cheek and just left it there. I didn't mind his hand either and just looked into his eyes.
"Papa, I want the cookie" Hyejin suddenly interrupted. Me and Chan quickly pulled away from each other and Chan gave Hyejin her cookie while I looked in any other direction besides Chan.
"Alright, the dolphin show starts in 20 minutes, we should start heading there now so that we can get good seats," Chan said.
"i'm a disabled person we can go first in line you know" I said
"Wow, I didn't even think of that," Chan said.
.
.
.
We went into the arena, we got very good seats, when the show started we all looked very impressed by the show. I must agree it was pretty entertaining to watch. Suddenly all the lights shut off. Everyone was confused at first and thought it might be part of the show but I looked closely at the workers and soon noticed that this wasn't planned.
"What's happening?" Hyejin asked.
"Just some technical issues, don't worry sweetie," Chan said. Suddenly three men barged into the arena, all having guns on them.
"everyone down on the ground! You are all our hostages, throw out your phones!" One of the men yelled. I looked over at Chan and we both nodded at each other. Chan crawled away, taking out his gun while I called 911.
"911, what's your emergency?" the 911 operator said.
"This is officer Kim Seungmin, badge number 65432. Five masked men have entered the dolphin arena at **** zoo. The men are all armed" I said while holding Hyejin close to me.
"Alright, backup is on the way," the dispatcher said.
.
.
Chan pov

I was sneaking into the back room of the arena to try and find a backup generator and see what the men were after. When I looked in I saw two armed men guarding an open door, reading on the sign beside the door they must be looking for some type of trophy because they were in the trophy room for some reason. They had machine guns which meant that my gun would easily get overpowered but I didn't have time to wait for backup. I was panicking, almost not knowing what to do but then I heard gunshots from outside. The gunshot made one of the guys run out which left me alone with the other. I then charged in and kicked his gun away and cuffed him up with some zip ties. I looked inside the trophy room and saw two other people inspecting a trophy, both of them seemed taken back by all of the commotion from the outside. The men didn't seem to be armed so I went in.
"Police!" drop the trophy, hand on your head" I said. They both did as I said and I cuffed them up. I could then hear sirens from the outside which meant that backup was here. I went out to the crowd to check if Seungmin and Hyejin were alright.
"Are you guys okay? I heard gunshots, what happened" I said while hugging Hyejin.
"A man saw my badge and my gun and was about to shoot, so I shot him instead," Seungmin said.
"Wow, with a broken leg that's impressive" I said sarcastically.
"Oh please it's nothing, now let's get out of here" Seungmin said. 
"Agreed" I said while I picked up Hyejin and the three of us went home.
.
.
.
.
Jeongin pov

"Was it really necessary to be this extra? I mean it's just a date" I laughed.
"We need to make all of our dates special, all of them should be a memory we can have with us forever" Hyunjin said while leaning across the table and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
"So? when are you gonna marry me huh?" I sminkade. 
"Oh, getting inpatient now are you? don't worry i have everything planned out" Hyunejin flirted back. Suddenly Hyunjin got a call on his phone which got both of us out of the mood. He checked the number and got ready to answer.
"Sorry baby, it's my lawyer, I'll be back" Hyunjin said and walked out of the room. Ofcourse. his lawyer. Probably talking about the child I didn't agree to. I haven't told Hyunjin that i don't know how to feel about taking care of his ex kid, he seemed so happy and he always wanted to have a somewhat biological child but I just don't know if this was the right call. I mean we are only taking the child because his mother ended up in jail for drug abuse and I don't know if i'm ready for a child yet. Well I do really want a child with hyunjin, I just don't know about this one. I have been hinting at it a little but he didn't seem to care much. I just don't want to disappoint him.

Author note:
Uh so yeah decided to go on a little writing spree so uh yeah maybe I'll post a chapter on another story 🫣