C1

Brianna

My name is Brianna and I'm 17 years old, and today was my first day of senior year. I mean school is a drag but there was so much to look forward to this year. Firstly, just the thought of this being my final year was making me ecstatic...time to get the hell out of here! Secondly, being back with my girls; my besties Jessica, Kristina, and Mikayla have all been friends since like...forever. Lastly, we all found out Mindless Behavior was coming to OUR school for their senior year. Now don't get me wrong I don't dislike them, but I also wasn't a SUPER fan like most girls in our school. Ugh, as if. I'm going to still try my best to keep this year as normal as possible with or without them being there.

-------

6:45 am

"Yo! It's time to get up, Bri! " he yelled as he entered the room. He pulled my covers from my grip and made his way across the room to rip open my blinds.

I hissed as the sun rays blinded me "THE LIGHTTT" I groaned as I turned over with pillow over my head and snatched my covers back up over my head as well. "No...just five more minutes, T...please..." I mumbled from underneath my pillow and covers.

He chuckled as he turned back towards me and snatched the pillow and covers my grip once again. "Nope." he grabbed the covers first " get up." then the pillows following after. I shivered from the lack of heat no longer covering my body and glared at him. I quickly snatched the pillow from his grip and smacked him in the face with it.

He gasped "What the fuck!" He quickly rolled me out of the bed and onto the floor.

"OW!!!" I yelled "MOM!!!"

Trey laughed at my distress "Chill, Bri. You're fineee. Come on get up." he reached his hand out to help me up but I smacked it away. He just shook his head laughing and walked out "Love You B, but seriously get up. Mom says it's almost time for school." He then walked out of my bedroom.

I shook my head and yelled after him " Yeah...Yeah....Love you too T!" I got up from the floor and walked into my connecting bathroom and began to get ready for my day.

• • •

I stepped into my full-length mirror and checked myself out. "Aye, I look nice!" I said. Now that I was fully dressed, I made my bed and quickly straightened up my room before grabbing my bag and phone to head downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen to Trey sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen eating breakfast while our Mom was by the stove finishing breakfast.

"Good Morning Mom!" I greeted sweetly.

"Good Morning Sweetie." She smiled as she turned off the stove. "I heard you were giving Trey a hard time getting up this morning" She laughed as she turned around to grab a plate to dish out my breakfast.

"Well, his wake up call was horrible mom. He really needs to work on it" I said as I took the plate of food she handed to me. I stuck my tongue out at Trey and he just rolled his eyes as he got up to walk to the sink to wash his plate.

"Actually, it was a great wake up call. It's not my fault that you're a troll in the morning" he bumped me playfully as he passed me on his way to pick up the pots and pans on the stove to wash for mom.

"Alright guys, you are both too old for this crap." our mom said playfully rolling her eyes.

I gave him the middle finger and he laughed "I'm the mature one mom, he's the one that acts like a kid." I said as I took a seat at the island and began eating my food.