C23

May

Brianna

It was officially PROM night and the girls were all over at my house currently getting ready for the boys to arrive to take us to prom. We all had our dresses on and our hair finished, of course, Kristina was working overtime on doing our makeup. Kristina and I were both finished with our makeup and Jessica was currently being worked on, Mikayla was the last one to get hers. 

"Jessica, I still can't believe that after this entire school year you are going with Jacob to prom." Mikayla laughed from inside the bathroom where she was curling her hair. 

Jessica smiled "After everything that we all went through it's a miracle that we all made it through with them"

I scoffed and laughed lightly "We? Krissy and Mimi had the EASIEST time with their relationships" 

Kristina turned to me smirking "Don't hate because Mimi and I were both locked in from the beginning" 

We all laughed "Girl...technically we were ALL locked in"  I shifted in my seat "Kind of like...our love stories were inevitable..." 

"Like it was written for us," Kristina said nodding along with me

"Straight out of a fanfiction, I swear" Jessica laughed and Kristina paused on her makeup

Mikayla popped her head out of the bathroom "Wait, you've read Mindless Behavior fan fiction Jess?" she raised an eyebrow as Kristina and I both started laughing at how red Jessica was turning " 

Jessica's cheeks continued to turn red "This is besides the point..." she turned back to Kristina "Please continue my makeup before we are late"

We all laughed at her reaction "As the months pass on we keep finding out more connections between you and MB..." she trailed off and gave both Mikayla a look.

Jessica laughed lightly "Whatever...I swear you guys are more annoying than Jade" We all continued to giggle as Mikayla stepped back into the room and Kristina finally finished Jessica's makeup. 

"Me next!" Mikayla said sitting in the spot that Jessica was previously in "Keep it simple and very natural Kris" she said 

"You got it, Mimi" Kristina responded and began to work quickly on Mikyala's face. 

• • •

"You girls look so beautiful!" My mom exclaimed as she and the rest of our parents took pictures of us in my living room. 

"Absolutely gorgeous" Mikayla's mom agreed and continued to gather pictures of all of us. 

"Thanks Mom" Mikayla giggled 

"I think we got enough pictures" Kristina laughed and her dad shook his head 

"Not even close, baby girl," Kristina's dad said a bit choked up "You're mom would've loved to see this day..." And everyone grew a bit quiet, my mom patted/rubbed his back in a comforting way.

"Dad, I know..." Kristina said smiling softly "But, we all know she is watching all of us...and I'm sure she thinks we all look amazing" With that everyone smiled a bit more "But, of course she thinks I look the most amazing...but you know" Kristina joked as she flipped her hair and everyone laughed.

Then the doorbell rang "That must be the boys" Jessica's mom said and walked over to the front door to let them in. They all walked in and greeted everyone and of course, we were all dragged into taking even more photos for our parents. 

After another 10 minutes of photo taking, it was time to go we all stepped outside to be faced with a limo parked out front of my house. "Oooo a Limo!" Jessica exclaimed and we all laughed