C15

December 26th

Brianna

I was currently driving the girls and me to the boy's house to celebrate Prodigy's birthday. Of course, Mikayla was super excited to see him and she wouldn't stop talking about their past birthday activities from when they were younger. Mikayla's birthday is December 1st, so since this was their birthday month they use to celebrate together often. As soon as I pulled up and parked Mikayla jumped out of the car to head inside the house. We all followed her a minute later and once we reached the door, Rayan was standing there.

------

"Hey guys" he smiled as he stepped aside to let us in. 

"Always letting us in...how kind of you Rayan," I said as we laughed "Thank you!" he nodded as Jessica and Kristina also greeted him.

Kristina

As the rest of the girls walked more into the house to see the boys, as usual, I lingered behind as ray closed the door and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. 

------

"So... how are you?" he said laughing a bit as he whispered in my ear

"I'm good...how are you?" I said smiling as I leaned against him

"I'm great, now that I can do this whenever I want," he said as he let go of me to spun me around to face him.

I still smiled even though I was a bit confused about what he was referring too  "Do wha-" he cut me off by kissing me. It continued for a couple of seconds before Mikayla interrupted us from making her way from the kitchen area.

We pulled away as she cleared her throat, we both looked at her as she looked between the two of us smiling. "You guys want to actually make your way into house? Or you want to continue sucking off each other's faces at the door?" She laughed.

"Hmm..sucking off each other's faces sounds like a better option" Rayan smirked as he laughed.

I blushed as Mikayla laughed too "Together for one day and you guys are just showing off huh?" 

"Mikayla...hush" I blushed

"So when you two get done sucking off each other's faces would you join us in the basement for truth or dare? Okay?" We nodded as we both followed her down to the basement to join in on the game. We sat down in the circle that the rest of the group already created on the floor. 

Jacob looked towards the stairs as he heard us come down "Finally, you guys get here."

"They were sucking faces at the door," Mikayla said rolling her eyes jokingly as she took her seat next to Craig.

I rolled my eyes playfully "Anyways nosey... lets play" I said as Ray and I sat down.

Mikayla 

The order of the circle started off with me then Craig, Jacob, Jessica, Kristina, Ray, Chresanto, and Brianna. So since I was at the beginning I started off the game and looked around the group as I chose my victim. 

------

"Hmmm..." I hummed as my eyes scanned the seven people around me and then I stopped at Kristina. "Krissy, truth or dare?" 

She looked at me "Can't just give me a second, huh Mimi?"

I playfully rolled my eyes "Just answer the question" I said in a sign-songy tone. 

She smirked and said "Dare"

I chuckled "Well, I'm going to be easy on you"

She shrugged "You think I can't handle a hard dare, Mimi?" we all laughed