C7

Brianna

I reached my bedroom and slammed the door shut. I fell back on my bed and looked up at my ceiling in disbelief...I grabbed my pillow, put it over my face, and screamed into it. Um...let me explain what just happened. 

------

Yesterday, History class

I walked into my third-period class and took a seat towards the middle of the class. Eventually, Chresanto walked in of course still surrounded by groupies, I shook my head and laughed to myself...it's only the second day of school I definitely know this won't stop any time soon. He finally got them to separate from him and his attention fell to me sitting by myself, he smiled at me and walked over.

"This seat taken?" He asked 

"Hm...clearly not..." I said smiling "But, I dont think your screaming fans would like the fact that you separeated from them to sit with me." 

He smirked "Oh well, I choose..." he smirked and took the seat next to me. "You."

I felt my cheeks go hot "Oh..well I hope this doesn't get me killed" I laughed 

"Nah, you will be fine...you are only getting some death glares..." he joked

I sunk in my seat and playfully said "Oh..so reassuring...thank you so much Chres" he then laughed.

The class officially started and the teacher began her lesson, the class seemed to be going along quickly. Until she announced that she wanted to start the year off with our first partnered research presentation. She explained that the person we were currently sitting next to was going to be our partner for the presentation. 

"Can't wait to work with you...partner" he said nudging me playfully.

Oh geez..."Oh me either" I nervously laughed back. 

Bell Rings

"So..." he began saying while we both packed up our stuff from our table desk. "Where do you want to work on the project?"

I didn't even think about this...It's Friday and the presentation was due Monday.  "Well, do you want to come to my house tomorrow?" I responded

We began walking out of the classroom as I still continued getting death glares from the girls around us. "Sure, just have to check with my managers and I'll text you"

I smiled "Okay, no problem" We then separated and walked off in opposite directions to our next classes. 

• • •

Earlier, Saturday morning

Well, it's official, Chres texted me Friday night letting me know that he could come over. I'm literally so nervous...now to ask my mom...

I came down the stairs to my mom in the kitchen making breakfast "Hey Mom, is it okay if a school friend comes over so we could work on our group project together?"

She turned off the stove "A school friend? Do I know her?"

"Yes, a school friend" I laughed lightly "And no you don't know him personally"