C3

Mikayla

 Hi!!! I'm Mikayla and I'm currently 16 years old. I'm currently in my third-period math class learning about something that was taught last year as revision. So, of course, this came pretty easy to me and I finished my worksheet rather quickly. Now, that left with time for my eyes to wander around the classroom...which is just an excuse for my eyes to land on him. Craig. The thing about Craig is that I actually knew him before he joined Mindless Behavior, this is something even my girls didn't know. Before I moved to California I lived in Philly, where Craig was my neighbor. We basically grew up from birth together given that our mothers were friends, to begin with. Being around him so often made him my best friend but I ended up also developing a 'Kindergarten' crush on him in the process. Once I moved to California in the 3rd Grade we continued to stay in touch but it wasn't as consistent as it was when I lived there with him. This slowly turned into less and less communication as the years went by and then he eventually joined MB and all hope was lost. 

--------

Bell Rings

I finally snapped out of thoughts and began to collect my things, on my way out I handed my teacher the worksheet that I completed. After leaving the classroom, I began to make my way towards my locker to put away the items that I didn't need since it was time for lunch. Once I reached my locker I opened it and began putting the stuff away, I grabbed my bag and checked myself in my mini locker mirror...until I became distracted from hearing my name being called. 

"Mikayla?" I heard a male voice call my name. I immediately closed my locker and looked around until I faced the person that was looking directly at me. Craig.

"Uh.." I mumbled to myself quietly unsure if he called me or not...maybe it was someone else?

"Mikayla! It is you!" he said more certain and walked up to me more confidently. 

"Wait... you remember me?" I said nervously and he laughed lightly 

"Of course! How could I forget the cutest girl in my life?" he said jokingly and I felt my cheeks go hot. He then reached in to hug me "I've missed you!"

Omg..hugging...definitely not helping... 

I laughed nervously once again "I've missed you too! I thought you forgot about me..." He let go and looked at me in confusion. 

"Never. How could I forget my best friend? You're the shortest person I know." He laughed as he poked fun at my height like he uses to "It's hard to forget that" 

I gasped jokingly and lightly punched his arm "Asshole." he laughed "I'm fun-sized. Always has been, always will be." I stood up straight "And I'm proud of it." 

"Oh no trust me I know, at this point its better to be proud of it because it seems that this height" he motioned to my body "Is what it is" he shrugged jokingly. 

"Mhm you would definitely know that... short stack." I said laughing and motioning to his body. 

He faked gasped "Short Stack? You wound me Mikayla...really that hurts," he said laughing "But, no I'm clearly taller than you so don't even try it now." 

"Oh...whatever" I rolled my eyes playfully " I see you have gotten even more annoying than you used to be." 

"And you still love me no matter how annoying I am." He smiled 

"Hm...that's still up for debate." I said jokingly and nodded towards the direction of the lunchroom "You have lunch now right?"

"Yup, lead the way," he said and I nodded and began to walk in the direction of the lunchroom as he followed alongside me. 

"So, how's the life of being a star? Is it everything that everyone imagines it to be?" I asked him

"Yes and no, touring can be fun visiting different places and stuff..." He said trailing off "But, it's a lot of long hours of work and it can be tiring at times."

"Aww, your arm hurts from all of the autographs you have to sign for your adoring screaming fans?" I joked

"Oh, definitely" He joked right back "But let's not act like you aren't apart of our adoring screaming fans." he smirked at me.

I laughed nervously "Me? Ugh, as if..." I looked away 

"You really act like our mom's don't still talk." He laughed "Your mom told us how excited you would get when I would appear on tv or when another album dropped or wh-" I cut him off

"OKAY! OKAY!" I laughed "Geez, my mom just spilled all my deep dark secrets" I shook my head laughing as we reached the doors of the lunchroom.

"She didn't say anything I already didn't know" he shrugged as laughed lightly. "I knew you would continue to support me anyway you could even when we stopped talking." 

"Well, that's what best friends are for" I smiled at him. "Speaking of stopped talking..." I got nervous again "I would love to catch up with you during this year...If that's something you would be interested in?"

"Yeah, of course I would love too," he said smiling and we switched phones putting our contacts into each other's phones. He then handed me my phone back "I really did miss you Mimi, to be completely honest I always thought about you." he said shyly.

I handed his phone back to him and looked down smiling because I knew I definitely was blushing hard as hell now. "That really means a lot to hear you say..." I looked back up at him "...I always thought about you too...Prodigy" I smirked 

He laughed "Oh you're going to be calling me that now?" 

"Would you prefer it?" I laughed 

"With you? No." he said a lit bit more seriously. "I like the fact you use my real name and that's what we are used to...it make you more special" he grabbed my hand 

I looked down smiling at our hands interlocked and smiled even more  "Well, Craig it is" We then turned to enter the lunchroom together. 

___________________

Comment | Vote | Follow

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2013 | Edited: 2021