C2

Kristina 

Wassup, My name is Kristina and I'm 16 1/2. My girls and I walk into our high school, we head straight to the main office to get our schedules for the year as well as our locker numbers. We compared the schedule as we walked towards our assigned lockers, to find out we only have 3 out of our seven periods together...Of course, as seniors, we get out early which was really exciting. Nonetheless, we still had a very good schedule! We basically spend half of the day with each other, what a great start to senior year. We finally reached our lockers which of course was all next to one another.

-------

"Sooo...What if they end up in our classes?" Mikayla smirked towards Jessica and Brianna as she put her stuff away in her locker that she wouldn't need for the rest of the day.  "Going to ignore those normal boys??" She teased and I giggled.

"Yesss, I'm going to ignore those NORMAL BOYS just like I do with any other guy in this school." Brianna smirked back at Mikayla mocking her in the process. 

"Oh yeah because defientley know that's easy for you..." I said as I shut my locker. "You have guys drooling all over you" I rolled my eyes. 

"Hmmm...Jealous sweetie?" Brianna said as she shut her locker and then moved over to pinch my cheek.

"Not even close bitch" I laughed as I smacked her hand off my cheek in a joking manner. "I have my share of drooling boys and you know it" 

"I know. I know, I'm just joking" Brianna said and Jessica closed her locker now finished putting away her items. "But, forreall girls. Like Jessica said earlier they're JUST boys. Treat them as such." She shrugged

"I'm sure that's what they would want" Jessica sighed as she leaned her back against her locker.

Bell Rings 

"Welp, that's our cue," Jessica said as she pushed off the locker "You coming Kristina? Our classes are near each other"

"Yup, I'm all ready to go," I said as I walked towards her in her direction 

"Oh, and Mimi please keep your composure if they end up in your class." Brianna laughed "We don't a repeat of what almost happened outside in front of the school"

"It was a moment of weakness" Mikayla giggled "It definitely wont happen again. Full control here on out"

"Thats great Mimi, I hope to see those words be truthful," I said "See you guys later!" 

"Alright, Bye!" Brianna and Mikayla both said as they walked off separately from me and Jessica. 

As Jessica and I started to walk off I nudged her "Lighten up Jess, everything will be great. Keep an open mind to everything that's going on" 

Jessica smiled "I know, I will" 

• • •

Brianna

I just separated from the girls, walking down the hallway to my first period. I glanced at my schedule once more to study my timetable for the day. It seems that I currently have English, I made sure to look up the classroom numbers I was passing in the hallway 111...113....115...I was currently looking for Room 125. So, I didn't have very much farther to go...If I had to guess it was at the end of the hallway so I looked back down at the paper in my hand. As I continued to study the timetable I was so lost in my thoughts, I suddenly was stopped by a bathroom door swinging out in front of me. I fell backward to the ground with my eyes shut rubbing my forehead, ugh...stupid door why would they open outwards and not inwards?  I heard the person behind the door mumble something and then the bathroom door was closed before I felt myself being helped up.

"Oh shit, Im so sorry" I heard the voice say, which sounds like .... a male voice?

The guy helped me to my feet as I continued to rub my forehead with my eyes closed. "Um...It's fine it's not your fault the door opened the opposite and clearly wrong direction." 

I heard him chuckle "Well, you're right about that but I'm still very sorry" I finally slowly opened my eyes "Here, your um... papers and stuff dropped when you fell." He passed me the remaining items and it was then my vision focused. Oh...wow.

"It's you..." I said stunned but I quickly shook off the reaction "Oh um..thanks" I took the items from his hand. 

"Yeah...me." He chuckled nervously "No problem, the least I could do for you after what just happened." He motioned towards the bathroom door. "How's your head? Do you need to go the nurse?"

"Nope. I think I'm good." I shrugged and he nodded "But, I should be getting to class...so if you will excuse me..." I said as I slowly scooted past him.

"Oh, wait" he grabbed my arm to stop me and I felt my body tense and warm at the feeling of his hand on me. "Could you point me in the direction of my classroom? I know I'm late already and I really don't have the time to wander around finding it." 

"Oh..." I glanced down at his hand and he released his grip "Sure, let me see your schedule" He then passed me his paper and of course it was my same first class. "Well, it seems we both have the same class so we could walk together if you'd like? It just at the end of the hall" 

"Damn, just at the end of this hall? I feel slow" he chuckled

I lightly laughed "It's fine, I've been in this school for the last 4 years and I still was a bit confused of where this classroom is." We both began walking now being extremely late to class. "Um, I'm Brianna by the way...I just realized I never told you my name" 

He smiled and nodded "Well, I'm -" I cut him off

"Please, like I don't know who you are. EVERYONE knows who you are." I laughed "The Roc Royal from Mindless Behavior" I nudged him a bit as we walked.

He shook his head "No, I know you know my stage name. You made that very clear" he said dryly "My real name is Chresanto or you could call me Chres for short"

"Oh...well welcome to public High School Chres." I smiled 

He looked at me and smirked "Thanks Bri" 

We reached the classroom where to no surprise we got snapped at for being late. As the teacher proceeded to give us the third degree, my eyes scanned across the classroom at the sea of envious girls. Envy towards me for walking in with him...oh boy... not what I needed on the first day of senior year. The teacher finally let us take our seats, we were then separated with Chresanto sitting closer to the front and I was sent to the back. Great. The class starts and I found myself getting tired and I drifted away to sleep. What an Awesome first day...not.

___________________

Comment | Vote | Follow

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2013 | Edited: 2021