C16

January

Jessica

We were finally back in school since winter break was over but sadly the boys weren't here today because they had a photoshoot to do. Currently, Brianna and I were in the hallway talking by our lockers, every couple of seconds I would see Brianna looking in a different direction. Her attention kept being averted as if she was debating on going somewhere else.

------

"Bri, whats wrong?" I asked raising my eyebrow towards her.

"hmm?" she said turning her attention back to me

"Hmm?" I mimicked sarcastically "What-" I said before glancing in the direction she was just looking in "or WHO are you looking at it?" 

Brianna groaned as her eyes went into slits "Nevaeh and Kaylee.." 

Neveah and Kaylee were considered arch-nemesis. Well, for the most part, Nevaeh is. Kaylee hasn't actually wronged her in any way. They became arch-nemesis from years of competing for the same guy. Brianna would get interested and so would the other guy and then...BOOM Nevaeh would swoop into becoming the center of attention. 

"What did they do now?" I asked rolling my eyes at just the thought of them.

"They were talking about the boys earlier....specifically Chres," she said folding her arms across her chest "Like...she was sitting behind me in class and she KNOWS I could hear her," she said shaking her head in disbelief. 

"Bri don't even worry about her sh-" I started to say before I was cut off 

"The bitch is coming over here" Brianna cut me off while the girls made their way over to us. I raised my eyebrows and mumbled 'wow' as I turned to look at the girls that just approached us.

Nevaeh smirked "Jessica..." she looked towards Brianna "Brianna." 

"What the hell do you want Nevaeh?" Brianna said rolling her eyes.

"We should be asking you that question" Kaylee spoke up for Nevaeh "You're the one that has been looking over at us."

Brianna scoffed "You two know why I'm looking at you."

Nevaeh smirked "I know this isn't about us talking about Mindless Behavior earlier..." she laughed lightly "You aren't threatened again are you Bri Bri?" she innocently said batting her eyelashes 

"Bitch I-" Brianna said moving towards her but I stopped her in her tracks. 

"She ISN'T threatened Nevaeh." I said, "You two clearly want to talk to us about them...probably because we're clearly so close." I shrugged as Kaylee slit her eyes at me "So what is it? What do you need?"

Kaylee lightly laughed along with Nevaeh "We were just wondering if you two knew if the boys were in relationships."

Brianna rolled her eyes "Yeah they are."

"All of them?" Nevaeh asked cocking her head to the side

Brianna eyed her and then glanced at me, I looked away and she replied "Everyone is cuffed except for Princeton.."

"Hm.." Kaylee and Nevaeh smirked at each other "Princeton's cute..." Kaylee smiled "I'll have to change that, he wont be single for long." 

I could literally feel my blood getting hot when that sneaky snake bitch just made that comment.

"Well, that works for you Kay Kay but..." Neveah smirked back at Brianna and me. "I'm more interested in Roc Royal...you know... he's so sexy" 

"Bitch don't fucking start," Brianna said stepping to her again and this time I didn't stop her "Are you deaf? I never said he was available."  

"Bitch, I heard you." Nevaeh said now wiping the smirk off of her face and stepping to Brianna as well. "I'm trying to make clear to you that I. Dont. Give. A. Fuck" she shrugged

"You are not doing this shit again, every guy that I have you want. I'm sick of this shit." Brianna said clearly seething with anger.

Nevaeh smirked "Well, those guys clearly don't want you since they quickly come running to me as soon as I get in the picture." After that sentence, Brianna moved to grab her but I pulled her back and kept her back by the lockers. 

"Don't cause a scene. It's senior year we dont need another Nevaeh and Brianna fight." I said to her and let go of my restraints on her. 

Nevaeh then laughed "Let the best girl win, bitch. We all know who that is anyways" Neveah chuckled 

"Trust. Princeton AND Roc Royal will be ours" Kaylee laughed along with Nevaeh as they linked arms and walked off down the hall. 

"Jessica." Brianna said fuming with anger. "I literally will murder her. I dont give a fuck if it's senior year. I'm sick of her shit."

"I know. I know. So am I." I said angrily "Kaylee better watch her self. Because I will murder her as well " 

"Sorry." Brianna said as she looked at me "I shouldn't have given Princeton's status up like that."

I sighed "You shouldn't have but...it's not like you lied. You told the truth" I said rolling my eyes "...you should've lied though"

"Jess, I'm sorry," she said sighing "I just figured she wouldn't care...I thought it would make her lose interest since it's not that guy I'm with..." 

"Well, Kaylee just became my enemy." I said rolling my eyes "Come on...let's just go to our next class" I said as we turned to walk off down the hall together. 

"You know...Princet- Jacob likes you...It's clear as anything" she nudged me.

I blushed but shook my head "Let's see if he likes Kaylee more..."

"Jess, it's not even a competition. You got him and he will soon ask you to be his." she laughed "And you BETTER say yes" 

I continued to blush "Bri...how did you guys get me so obsessed with him."

"We didn't do anything" she laughed "That's ALLLL you girl, it's always been" I just smiled in return as we continued to head to class. 

___________________

Comment | Vote | Follow

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2013 | Edited: 2021