C8

Kristina

I was completely knocked out having this great dream until I randomly heard "Mrs.Right" playing. Wait...this isn't my dream...I suddenly jumped up realizing that Ray was calling me. I put each of the boys with a different MB song as their ringtone...this was Ray's. I quickly slid my finger across the screen answering the call.

------

"What's up Ray?" I said sleepily and yawned "It better be good...I was having great dream"

"Ahh...so you must of definitely been dreaming of me." he laughed

I laughed "I can practically hear you smirking through the phone"

"Oh I am. I can't help it if I'm flattered by the fact that you dream about me" he laughed again

"You wish Ray Ray" I laughed "But!" I then sat up in bed "Whats up?"

"Well, the boys wanted to go Laser Tagging today...you girls wanna come with us?

"Um...sure! I-mean- I'll ask the girls but I'm sure it will be a yes" I said excitedly

"Great! Text me with their responses" he responded happily

"No problem!" I said and then we hung up. I quickly my contacts and put together a group facetime call with the girls.

• • •

Group FaceTime Call

Mikayla joins the call...

"Hey Krissy what's up?" Mikayla said

Jessica joins the call...

"Good Morning! What's up girls?" Jessica responded

"Well, I was going to wait for Bri to join but it seems she has let the call decline..." I said as her contact bubble disappeared from the call.

"She's probably still on cloud nine from when Chres kissed her last night," Jessica said rolling her eyes.

"If she isn't I surely am..." Mikayla grinned with a dreamy look in her eye. "...I mean with Craig, duh not what you just said Jess..." she laughed slightly "I barely slept at all last night..." she said quietly.

"You guys are killing me..." Jessica said fake gagging "Make it stop please!"

"Ugh...You're sooo dramatic...make it stop for ME please!" We heard on Jessica's side of the phone. "Stay out of my business Jade" Jessica responded to her sister. Jessica has two younger sisters; Jade who is thirteen and Jenna who is eight.

"I'm trying to but your fake whining is so freakin' loud." We heard Jade groan through the phone. "Don't you have a room?" Jessica shot back annoyed.

"Don't you?" Jade replied to her sister and Jessica sighed loudly and began walking back up the stories. "Little kids...I swear..." she grumbled as she climbed the stairs.

"Wooo... you told her" I smirked into the phone.

"Oh shut it Kris." She then entered her room "I just don't have the energy to go back and forth with her right now."

"Mhmm...or maybe she just got the best of you" I smiled jokingly as Mikayla chuckled alongside me.

"Or maybe you should get on with the reason why you called us." She said sarcastically.

"Okay! Okay!" I said rolling my eyes. "I forget you are NOT a morning person..." I mumbled

"You have thirty seconds to say it..." Jessica jokingly said