C11

Kristina

Brianna and I arrived at lunch and sat down at our table, I glanced back at the lunchroom door and saw Mikayla and Jessica walking towards the table as well.  

------

Jessica and Mikayla sat down on the opposite sides of the table and Mikayla smiled and went to open her mouth but Jessica stopped her immediately "Shut it."

Brianna and I shared a glance "Are we missing something..." I said glancing between the two of them. 

"Care to share with the class?" Brianna joined in and Jessica continued looking at Mikayla who looked like she was about to burst. 

"Is this about the boys being back? Because trust me we already know." I smiled and Brianna joined me as well. 

"It was literally impossible not to realize," Brianna said laughing

"Nope...that's not it...completely..."Mikayla smirked and nudged towards Jessica "Tell them..." she sing-songed 

"No, there's nothing for me to say nor is there anything for you to say." Jessica said as she folded her arms across her chest. 

Mikayla sighed and rolled her eyes then quickly said "She almost kissed Jacob in the dance studio earlier this morning"

Brianna and I's jaws dropped and we turned towards Jessica "Mikayla!" Jessica screeched 

"Jessica!" Mikayla screeched back "Tell your story or I will!" she looked back towards us "Actually, that's all I know...I have no information...I walked in on it."

"Exactly, so like I said nothing ELSE happened." Jessica said

"Don't be difficult Jess" Brianna said, "What happened?"

"Yeah, you were supposed to be there by yourself. Why was he there?" I asked

Jessica softly sighed "I was there on my own originally, after I freestyled a bit I laid down on the floor and relaxed. I then felt a presence in the room with me so I opened my eyes and then BOOM he was looking down at me."

"So...what else happened..." Mikayla edged her on

"THEN, we got to talking a bit and we both freestyled together to a..." she cleared her throat and shifted her gaze away from us "...a sexual song"

"What song? I asked

She looked downwards "Does..it matter?"

We laughed "Yes."

"Strip by Chris Brown." Jessica said as she put her head in her hands. 

We all sat in silence for a minute and then Brianna smirked and said "Oooo...so grinding and all of that? Who would've thought that little miss 'I don't like him' is getting freaky in the school basement with that same person that she claimed she didn't like." 

Jessica blushed "There wasn't any grinding, chill." she finally averted her gaze back to us "We were just messing around...it was nothing serious."

I smirked "Oh excuse me... they were just 'messing around' " I laughed as I used my fingers to create air quotes "Hm...okay so what else? How did he almost kiss you?" I asked 

"Well, after I shut off the music...he got close to me and almost kissed me but Mikayla walked in...so..yeah." Jessica said shrugging as she unscrewed her water bottle to drink it "Like I said nothing really happened." she said as she started drinking her water.

I turned to Mikayla and teasingly said "Cock-blocker" she laughed and Jessica nearly spits out her water. 

"If I had known I would've waited!" Mikayla laughed as we all did while Jessica continued to blush.

"It wasn't even like.." Jessica said as she trailed off, her gaze was focused towards the doors of the lunchroom. "...that" We all glanced in the direction she was looking in and then we saw that the boys were walking towards us, they all pulled up a seat from a neighboring table to join us at our table. 

Mikayla perked up "Well, hey guys!" she said as we all greeted one another. 

"Sitting with us today?" I smirked "This is new" 

"Well, we were thinking about throwing a party and we wanted to discuss it with you guys," Chresanto said as he puts his arm around Brianna. 

"Oooo a MB party?" Brianna smiled "Count us all in." She said as she pointed to all of us individually. "When were you guys thinking?"

"Halloween" Ray said "Which is this weekend" he smiled 

"Kind of late to be planning, right?" Jessica said from her side of the table where Jacob sat next to her. 

"Nope" Jacob laughed "You guys know everyone is guaranteed to come to our party" he nudged Jessica and she turned away blushing from the contact. 

"Is it a costume halloween party?" Mikayla asked

Craig shrugged "Not really, but you could wear one if you want..." he smirked towards Mikayla 

Mikayla giggled and turned away from him, "Alright...we are definitely going to that party" 

"Great" Chresanto grinned "Our managers won't be hovering over us that night so we can get as crazy as we want."

"Doesn't that mean they will definitely find out?" Jessica said raising her eyebrow "Sounds risky..." she shook her head

"Always the voice of reason aren't you Jessica?" I said rolling my eyes. 

Jessica raised her hands up in defense "I'm not saying I don't want to go... I'm just saying.. there's risks..."

"Nah, it's cool." Jacob said "We can trust you girls but for everyone else, they will need to leave their phones at the door," said shrugging "That way nothing is being blasted all over the internet."

Brianna smirked at Jessica "See? Problem solved."

Jessica rolled her eyes "Okay...Okay.." she smiled "Now I can't wait". 

"What costume were you guys thinking of wearing?" I asked everyone at the table.

"I think the boys and I aren't going in costume," Craig said shrugging 

"Hm...I think we will need to figure out what our costumes are going to be. Because we are definitely going in costume, girls." Brianna said 

"Eh..I don't think I am..." Mikayla said quietly as everyone looked at her "What? I just don't think I want to wear costume"

"Ignore her she will be wearing a costume" I laughed as she stuck her tongue out at me. We all nodded in agreement about the plans that are now in place for this weekend. 

"So, Jacob..." Mikayla said gaining his attention from across the table "Jessica was just telling us about this morning in the dance studio"

He raised his eyebrows at Jessica who put her head down to hide her face. "Oh, really? What were you saying Jess?" he smirked

"I swear I hate you guys" she mumbled as everyone laughed at the table.

___________________

Comment | Vote | Follow

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2013 | Edited: 2021