Possessive [Shot - 1]

Each and every comment is highly appreciated. Please take a moment and drop your reviews on this one. It is totally FREE don't worry. No money will be charged.

Please read the A/N at the end and answer.

~*~

This was not how she had planned for the night to go. This was not what she had thought would happen when she stepped foot in the party. And she definitely did not think that she will find herself in such a compromising situation with none other than the host of the party, Abhimanyu Birla.
But, no matter what she had thought or planned for the night things were completely opposite now.

"Did you really think that I'll spare you after the stunt you pulled?" His raspy voice did magic on her, it cast a spell on her, preventing her from looking away from his intense eyes.

"I don't know what you are talking about." She decided to play dumb; To irritate him and make him mad so that he would leave her instead of cornering her in his bedroom, demanding answers. Answers that could change their equation and mess up everything.

"Oh, so the innocent Akshara doesn't know 'what I'm talking about', Is that so? Wearing this sexy dress to rile me up, Flirting with Rehan, getting too close to him while you looked directly into my eyes and then you have the audacity to play dumb with me? Do you take me for a fool, Akshara?" His voice was low but strong, it sent shivers down her spine, in a good and bad way.

Abhimanyu placed his hands on either side of her head, caging her effectively. Akshara turned her head to the side when she felt him coming closer, their noses brushing. She gasped as her eyes fell on the trail of blood dripping from his palm; looking down she could clearly see the shards of glass even in dim lights. It didn't take long for her to put the two and two together. 'Oh god, how much did he drink?' She thought.

"Answer me Akshara," Abhimanyu demanded again and bit her earlobe gently. Akshara shuddered at the sinful touch. "Stop playing games with me." He whispered in his silky voice.

"You're hurt," Akshara said and pushed at his chest. Abhimanyu moved back, giving her space to escape from him but instead, Akshara rushed to the bathroom and returned with a first aid kit.

She made Abhimanyu sit on the bed and bandaged his hand. "How careless could you be?" She muttered under her breath but Abhimanyu understood her words. He held her chin and made her look up at him, gazing deeply into her eyes he said. "How breathtakingly beautiful could you be?"

He brought his face closer to her, their breath mingling together, just a few centimetres between them but Akshara pulled back. "You had one too many drinks. You're not in your senses. You don't know what you are doing at the moment."

Abhimanyu pulled her to his lap by her waist. Akshara gasped, she kept her hands on his chest to balance herself. "Do I look like a drunkard to you? Can you smell alcohol on my breath? Do you think so low of me that I'll take advantage of you when drunk?" He said with utmost sincerity. Akshara was at a loss for words. What she thought to be a drunken mistake was reality. Abhimanyu was sober, he knew what he was doing.

"Why are you doing this?" Her eyes filled with unshed tears. "I am going to say this clearly once again. I feel nothing for you." Her voice broke as she said. Her heart knew that her mouth was spewing lies but 'it was for the best', she consoled herself.

Quickly putting some more distance between them, Akshara rushed to the door only to find it locked from the outside. "If you feel nothing for me then how will you explain whatever happened between us in your office, Miss Mehra?" She heard his cheeky remark. Tears wetted her face as she pulled on the door but it didn't budge.

"It won't open. My room is secured very efficiently so if by chance someone does trespass my room, he'll get trapped. The door won't open unless I unlock it." Abhimanyu stated calmly.

Akshara froze. She turned around to face him. "Please. Don't make this difficult for me, for us, for everyone around us, for Priya." her voice was thick with emotion, breaking his heart.

"That's what I'm asking from you. Don't make this difficult." He was near her in a matter of seconds. His hands cupped her face. He wiped the remaining tears from her cheeks and brought his lips closer to hers, his eyes searching her face for any signs of discomfort. "Tell me the truth Akshara." He asked her once more.

"I do... I feel the same as you. I'm just... afraid." She finally confessed. Her heart soared high, her soul content with her response. She sighed as she felt Abhimanyu's lips on her, he tasted like the apple juice that he drank not long ago. Their kiss.. it was magical, full of Passion and intensity. He kissed her like he was a starving man and she was a scrumptious meal. He poured all his feelings, his doubts and insecurity into that one kiss. He ravaged her lips completely, kissing her with everything that he had while she found herself moaning against his lips, submitting herself to him. The world be damned.

-*-

When they were found the next morning, no one doubted them. The lies that they weaved left no chance of doubts regarding their last night's activities. She reprimanded him and herself too for getting caught up in her emotions and doing something morally wrong, no matter how right it felt. He laughed it off saying that it'll never happen again but they both knew that it was a lie.

It was not the end but just the beginning. Their beginning, from Abhimanyu and Akshara to AbhiRa.

~*~

I have many ideas that can be summed up in short (including some of the stories which I unpublished) so, I have started this one.

Some of the shots maybe be just a part of a full-fledged story that I couldn't write at the moment, like this one.

I hope that you will leave your comments and suggestions for this idea/ next OS.