Stalker [Shot - 5.4]

Guys, you will be receiving content for all of February from me... So I request one thing from you, 40+ followers. I think I deserve this much for keeping you entertained and Valentine's week bhi chal raha hai, show me your love and hit the follow button.

-

Akshara regained consciousness after a long period of eight hours. She felt as if someone was drilling holes using a drilling machine inside her head. She was also not able to move herself from her position and was just about to cry when someone entered.

"Hello, Akshara KaiRa Goenka, the star student of Pune College. Best in everything. No wait, you are no more that same girl. Ab toh aap Mrs. Akshara Abhimanyu Birla hain, right?"

Akshara shivered at his voice and creepy way of speaking. How did he know about her? Why did he kidnap her? Does she know him? With a lot of difficulty, she spoke up.

"Who are you? Kaise jante ho mujhe?"

"Mat poocho jaan-e-man, tum mujhe nahi janti. Lekin main tumhe janta hu, tumhe bhi aur tumhare uss ghamandi pati ko bhi. Bahut acchi tarah se."

"Mera Abhi ghamandi nahi hai."

"Huh. Tumhe toh aisa hi lagega. Tumhare saamne toh chota bacha hai woh. Bas tumhare aage-peeche ghoomta rehta hai lekin jab tum nahi hoti ho tab woh kaisa hota hai uska tumhe zara sa bhi andaza nahi hai. Apna asli rang dikhaya hi nahi hai tumhe usne. Main janta hu use, achhe se."

"Dekho tumhari jo bhi problem hai usme mere husband ki koi galti hai. Sab kuch tumhari galat fehmi hai."

"Tum kaise keh sakti ho ye? Janti hi kya ho is baare mein?"

"Iss baat ko toh nahi janti lekin apne Abhi ko janti hu. Bahut acche se, in fact, us'se bhi better. Woh aisa kuch kar hi nahi sakta jis'se kisi aur ko koi problem ho."

"Sach mein yaar! Jaisi dikhti ho bilkul vaisi hi ho, masoom si gudiya."

"Ek baar iss chemical ka asar khatam hone do phir dekho yeh gudiya kya karti hai."

"Karne ko toh main kar sakta hu bahut kuch, tumhare saath, lekin karunga nahi. Kuch hisab chukana hai. Tab tak ke liye, take a rest doll."

He left from there chuckling while Akshara was enraged. She was praying to God for her life. Being so weak and caged was the worst feeling and she was stuck with a psycho in this dirty basement.

Seeing her state she was a little bit relieved that her dignity was not harmed. From the way he talked, she concluded that he knew her from before and if those letters were anything to go by, she knew that it was just a matter of time before he would do something. She had to be efficient enough in order to run away from this place as soon as possible and save herself.

-

These four hours for Abhimanyu were sheer torture. He was restless and searched almost all the secluded places that he knew of in the city, all alone on his bike. Seeing no sign of Akshara anywhere he went back to home.

As soon as he entered the gates, Manjari ran to him and hugged him very tightly. She was scared to the core witnessing his condition and when he left on his bike, she felt as if her heart would come out of her chest.

"Tu pagal hai kya Abhi? Ek toh meri beti waise hi kahan hai, kis haal mein hai, kiske saath hai, kuch pata nahi chal raha. Doosri taraf tu bhi pata nahi kahan chala gaya tha. Woh bhi bike se, akele. Agar tujhe kuch ho jata toh?"

"Maa, please! Aap bade papa se baat kijiye na, 8 ghante ho gaye hain, unki jaan pehchaan hai, shayad police ki help mil jaye hume. Sir, aap bhi baat kijiye na apne contacts se, shayad koi dhoondh laaye meri jaan ko. Akshu kahan hai kuch pata nahi chal raha. Use kuch…. Kuch hua toh nahi hoga na maa…. Meri Akshu safe hogi na maa….Woh aadmi jo bhi tha…. Woh…. Usne kuch kiya…."

He was not even able to complete the sentence and broke down. His tears which he somehow controlled for four hours were finally flowing. Manjari did not try to stop him as she knew that it was necessary for him to let it all out.

"Meri Manish ji se baat ho gayi hai Abhimanyu. Woh koshish kar rahe hain aur main bhi. Hume Akshara mil jayegi. Aur sahi-salamat milegi." Harshwardhan consoled his son. He was deeply worried and scared himself for Akshara’s safety but knew that, at the moment Abhimanyu needed all the strength anyone could provide him and hence, he stood tall and strong like a pillar.

Abhimanyu looked at his watch and realized that he had nineteen hours left. He can cry later on with his Akshu in his arms, but not now. He had to be very fast otherwise it was something more than her life that was at stake.

-

Manish came to the Birla house along with two constables who were sent by the commissioner himself. One of them was a cyber expert and tried to gather some clues regarding the kidnapper through the phone call but it seemed that he was two steps ahead of them and had called from someone else's Phone.

"Aray toh aap sab police mein hai. Kuch toh kijiye, please humari bachi ko sahi-salamat ghar le aaiye." Manish pleaded to the police.

"Hum koshish kar rahe hain Manish ji. Lekin abhi toh waqt lagega na. Koi clues nahi hai hamare paas, na kisi par shaq…. Aise mein hum itni jaldi kuch nahi kar sakte."

"Waqt hi toh nahi hai hamare paas sir. Uss ghatiya aadmi ne 24 ghante ka time diya hai hume, jis mein se 5 ghante beet chuke hain." Harshwardhan spoke up.

"Mr. Birla aap baat samajhiye please. Hum iss tarah se kuch bhi nahi kar sakte."

At that moment Abhimanyu came downstairs with some papers and photos in his hands. He handed them to the constables hurriedly and asked them if they could do something now.

"Yeh hain woh letters aur kuch pictures jo uss kidnapper ne hi bheje hain. Mujhe Akshu ki cupboard se mila yeh sab. Pata nahi inse kuch madad mil payegi ya nahi."

"Dr. Abhimanyu, aapki wife yahan kya kar rahi hain? Iss area mein toh sirf factories ke alawa kuch bhi nahi hai."

"Mr. Sharma, aap iss letter ko dekhiye…. Uss admi ne hi bulaya tha Mrs. Birla ko iss jagah par, lekin kyun woh pata nahi."

"Jo bhi reason ho uska iss place se zaroor koi connection hai. Aur woh toh main pata kar ke hi rahunga. I will bring back my Akshu as soon as possible!" Abhimanyu vowed.