New Story // check it out

Hello, namaste, my dear readers.

I know that you guys must be dissatisfied  with me and my inability to update/complete my stories. I would like to apologise 🙏🏻 for my lack of responses too.

The thing is, I was not in a state of mind to write something [lots of tension going on] but I am here once again, shamelessly asking for your time and support. 😅

I have an idea for a story that is loosely based on YRKKH - Gen 4.

In my mind, it is a different plot, unrelated to the actual events except for the six-year leap. I never thought that I'd write anything remotely related to such topics but while cooking my signature tomato-garlic pasta, I got struck with inspiration.

The plot will be set on the backdrop of themes such as step-siblings/half-siblings bond, conspiracy, crimes, a feel of different professions, mental health issues [will be mentioned in the story], and obviously a touch of angsty romance.

Abhimanyu and Abhir will be alive as well as Akshara. Abhinav's death will be modified accordingly. A new character, a.k.a Abhi's wife, will also be added, so be prepared. Because I think that both of them have a right to move on and not only the female lead.

A brief introduction of the story:

They say that tragedy brings the family closer. A politician’s death, a criminal’s escape and a lover’s heartbreak pave the way for the three half-siblings to come and stand next to each other in tough times.

Abhir Birla has been juggling his complicated relationships since the tender age of seven. Not knowing how to handle the big emotions his little heart felt, he started to bottle up his feelings. His parents made some mistakes – it wasn't completely either one’s fault – he knew that now. He could handle anything that life threw at him effortlessly but what he couldn't handle was the ugly stain left on his white coat and morals. Caught up in a swamp of fake allegations, lies and betrayal, he must navigate this deep sea with all his wit and intelligence. Maybe it was time to accept that even the tallest of trees sometimes bend under the pressure of a strong wind or else it'll end up broken.

Amaya Birla was considered ‘fortunate’ as she was born to two wealthy and successful parents. Honestly, she is, but what the others never knew was the difficult history her father had to face, the dirty blame games that no daughter should witness, and the unreasoned hate that no child should feel. But she faced it all. Her childhood left a mark on her personality and she vowed to provide something to the others that her father never got to know, “justice”. But who knew that the first case she would handle would be of her own brother’s?

Avani Sharma has only considered two people as her ‘family’. Once a bubbly child, she has long since exchanged her personality for someone rude, emotionless and selfish. Never the one to care for anyone, she let her brother go and never turned back. But a disgusting and shocking rumour about her “bhaiya” made her cancel her fifty crore deal and fashion show. She stepped foot to the place she never wanted to just to free her estranged brother from the web of deceit.

1. So, coming to the point, does this idea appeal to you?

2. Will you be willing to read something different but with the essence of the show?

3. Or has the flight already taken off, and it's too late for me to continue?

Sincerely asking,
Yours,
Sriya.