Humnava [Shot - 3]

So...... This is kind of a summary of another story that I intended to write, related to the dirtiest thing that has happened to #AbhiRa.

P.s.- No dialogues/other details, just the whole story in short.

⍟-««❀»»-⍟

HUMNAVA

After Neil's sudden death, Manjari and Arohi targeted Akshara and thus, Abhimanyu asked Manish and Swarna to take her home so that she would be away from the taunts and blames. Arohi sent divorce papers to both Abhimanyu and Akshara, forging their signatures on it but Abhimanyu caught her lies and told Manish. Akshara went to meet Abhimanyu but met with an accident on the way and a boy named Shrey helped her. In the hospital, Shrey's family got to know that Akshara was pregnant and that she suffered from a miscarriage and complete memory loss. Shrey's parents took her with them to Somnath and named her Ishika.

The story took a two months leap after this and Abhimanyu is still busy searching for her. He has totally cut off himself from everyone except his patients and Shivu. While on a call, Harshwardhan heard Akshara's voice and immediately told Abhimanyu about it. Abhimanyu was on his way to Somnath.

~*~

Abhimanyu reaches Somnath and the first thing that he does is visit the main temple and reconnect with his idol. He books the nearest hotel and was on his way when Harshwardhan asked him to visit a medical college as the chief guest.

Abhimanyu was impressed by Shrey's performance and intelligence. Both of them even bonded well and it reminded him of Neil. Shrey asked Abhimanyu to visit his home and meet his parents, Abhimanyu agreed on one condition that he would help him in finding Akshara.

Upon reaching, Abhimanyu was shocked when he saw Akshara posing as Chauhan's daughter, named Ishika and her stomach was still flat. He left the dinner in between as he was disturbed by the fact that Akshara behaved like a stranger with him. He went to his hotel.

The next few days went away like this -- Abhimanyu going into his stalker mode and asking questions to Akshara while she became more confused. One day Akshara got fed up with his questions and confessed the truth to him which also triggered her panic attack. Abhimanyu saved her and brought her with him to his room. Akshara, while being unconscious, said that she dreams of him every night but cannot remember him.

The next morning he dropped her home but the neighborhood ladies left no stone unturned in degrading Akshara's character. An angry Abhimanyu told them that he was her husband which shocked the Chauhans as well as Akshara. She fainted because of stress and trying hard to remember her past life. They immediately admitted her to the nearest hospital where Ankita forced him to tell them the truth.

After some time the doctor told them that she regained her memories due to shock. Abhimanyu was the first one to enter her room and was devastated seeing her depressed condition. Akshara became clinically depressed because of her loss and all the allegations that she faced. Abhimanyu joined a reputed hospital in Somnath only and continued Akshara's treatment at the same place because it had a positive impact on her mental health. Harshwardhan advised him to open a branch of Birla Hospital in Somnath also to which he agreed.

After another three months, Akshara was back to her original self. She asked Abhimanyu to go back to Udaipur one last time and then return to Somnath. Abhimanyu was initially against it but then eventually agreed because they needed to confront their past in order to move on completely.

~*~

The couple confronted Manjari and Arohi. Manjari still tried to play her victim card but Abhimanyu roasted her badly and gave a harsh reality check to her. He made her realize her mistakes and how she took both Abhimanyu and Akshara for granted, how she let the differences between Harshwardhan and Abhimanyu grow to hatred instead of mending their relationship.

While Arohi tried to gain sympathy, Manish told everyone about her crimes and also about her act of sending divorce papers to AbhiRa. All of them (except Manjari and Swarna to be exact, they still had a soft corner for her) lost their trust in her.

Manish, Kairav and Harshwardhan supported AbhiRa wholeheartedly in their decision of moving out of Udaipur finally. Both of them got the closure that they deserved and finally built a new world for themselves in Somnath, away from the toxicity and near Mahadev.

While in Udaipur, everyone repented and tried to reconcile with them but AbhiRa did not come back to Udaipur. They meet with Harshwardhan, Manish, Kairav and Parth-Shefali regularly but with the others, their contacts are less. They love and pamper Arohi and Neil's daughter Ruhi very much, keeping their differences with Arohi aside.

After three years, with Mahadev's and their well wisher's blessings the Somnath branch of Birla Hospital became successful. Their happiness got doubled when Akshara became pregnant, indicating a complete family and a happy ending.

~*~

THE END.

Thank you,
Sriya.