Stalker [Shot - 5.1]

A/N - re-posting my old work as it was sitting in the drafts for so long. I felt bad for it and decided to share it.

I will be doing it for all of my old works which are just sitting sadly in the drafts and didn't see the light of Wattpad.

Backstory-
It is set five months after AbhiRa's wedding. No leap drama. Everything is normal here and the characters are like they were earlier.

• Manjari is fully in support of AbhiRa and sometimes takes a stand for Akshara if needed.

• Mahima and Anand are neutral, that is, they don't care much.

• Harshwardhan used to hate Akshara but in these five months, he was melting very slowly because of her vibrant and caring personality.

• Neil is the same old Neil that we used to love and adore very much.

It was just a normal morning at Birla house. Everyone was busy with their respective work while the newlyweds were still sleeping, tired of last night's activities.

The morning Sun's rays reached their room through the open curtains which they forgot to pull down due to their impatience. Akshara got irritated due to the continuous disturbance and buried her face in her husband's chest, smiling to herself.

Abhimanyu felt something tickling his chest and thus his sleep broke. Opening his eyes, the first thing that he saw was his wife cutely snuggling into him and he was in awe of her.

"How can someone be so cute even while sleeping?"

"One of the reasons you married me. So that you can look at my cute face every day." Replied Akshara wittily with a small smile on her lips.

"That's the truth. Varna roz-roz tumhari nautanki kyu jhelta main agar yeh cute face nahi hota toh…"

"Hawwww tumne mujhe nautanki bola? Jao main baat nahi karti."

"Jaane do tab na. Kaise chipak gayi ho leech ki tarah."

Akshara immediately left him after this and made a disgusted face. "Chiii…. Abhi kya tum bhi subah-subah aisi gandi baatein kar rahe ho."

Abhimanyu was just laughing at her. To him, she looked cuter with that pout and scrunched-up nose. He back-hugged her and kissed her cheek stating that it's an everyday thing for him. Things like these don't disgust him anymore.

They got ready for their day and after having breakfast left for their respective work. Abhimanyu to the hospital and Akshara to the NGO; her working hours are late so she first went there.

On her way to the hospital, Akshara felt that someone was following her and got nervous. She is a strong girl but that feeling of being followed scared her. She was debating whether to call Abhimanyu but decided against it as she thought that he was in the hospital and must be busy.

After looking here and there for some time, she did not find anyone around her and thus, she left thinking it was just her imagination.

Abhimanyu completed his only surgery scheduled for the day and was relaxing in his cabin when a worried Akshara entered and dashed into his arms

"Kya hua baba? Itna ghabrai hui kyon ho?"

"Woh…. Bahar ek admi…. Nahi nahi, leave it…. Maine hi zyada soch liya…"

Sensing her distress, Abhimanyu just hugged her tightly and gave her some time to collect herself. He knew that poking her for answers may induce a panic attack when she already has a history of it. He rubbed her back in a soothing motion and kissed her head.

After almost ten minutes Akshara calmed down and looked up at him. She knew that he wouldn't stop until he got to the bottom of the matter that had made her so scared. She thought that it was better to tell him the truth rather than hide it which might create some problems later on.

"Aaj subah jab main NGO se nikali tab mujhe aisa feel hua as if koi mujhe dekh raha hai aur follow kar raha hai but check karne par koi dikha nahi so I ignored it. Abhi hospital aayi toh ek admi tha reception pe and mujhe bahut uncomfortable feel hua use dekh kar. Aisa laga ki woh mujhe hi dekh raha hai but maybe I'm thinking too much."

Abhimanyu did not know what to say. He knew that his wife's instincts were never wrong which worried him a little more. But he decided to not push the matter further and calm down an anxious Akshara first.

"Main dekhta hu bahar. Tum yahin rehna kahin jana mat. Aur ek baat, tum kya feel kar rahi ho yeh sirf tum janti ho, so kabhi bhi kuch ajeeb lage toh logon ki mat sochna and react karna ya mujhe batana. Okay?"

He pecked her and left to check whether a strange man was in the hospital or not.