Leaving The Mess [Shot - 7.3]

"Abhi yeh file.... Iss mein aisa kya hai? Mujhe kuch hua hai kya?" Akshara asked in a low voice so as to not disturb their peace.

Abhimanyu was just staring at her like a goldfish, with a blank expression. "Tumne ise dekha nahi?"

"Nahi. Tumne mujhe nahi bataya toh koi reason hoga aur woh reason main tumse jaan'na chahti hu, khud se investigate karna nahi. Pehli baar hui galtiya ab dobara thode hi repeat karungi."

"Why? Why are you like this?" He cupped her small face in his hands and placed a kiss on her forehead. He was feeling overwhelmed with everything that happened but he knew that it was not a good idea to hide such a crucial matter from Akshara for this long.

Taking a deep breath, Abhimanyu held her hand and spoke, "Jab tumhara accident hua tha na toh woh bike ka handle lower belly pe laga tha jis wajah se...."

He couldn't continue further and was just looking at her with a distressed expression. Akshara started to feel very anxious now and her hands were itching to get the file and read the contents herself, but she knew that she needed to be patient right now.

"Bolo na.... Kya hua uss wajah se?"

"Gynaecologist ne bola ke.... Tumhe conceive karne mein problems hongi.... Aur agar kar bhi liya toh....... Toh tumhare aur baby ke liye yeh unsafe hoga. Maine tumhe bataya nahi kyonki main khud itna dukhi ho gaya tha tumse kehta toh pata nahi kya hota.... Trust me main bata deta tumhe agar meri specialist se baat nahi hoti toh bhi. Main bas kuch waqt chahta tha aur agar koi solution mil jata toh thik hai, nahi milta main toh bhi bata deta."

"Shhh, itna explain karne ki zaroorat nahi hai tumhe Abhi. Main koi doosri thode hi hu. Tumhari apni hu." Controlling her tears, Akshara tried to comfort Abhimanyu. A simple moment can suddenly turn into something this drastic, one never knows.

A slight hope has made a way into their hearts that though it will take time, everything will be fine. Yes, it wouldn't reduce the ache they were feeling at the moment but it would definitely help them go through this situation.

The night ended with them tangled in bedsheets, lost in each other's arms, at peace, now that everything was out of the box. They will face their problems when the sun will rise; this peaceful night was their personal heaven.

---

The scene at the Birla house was totally different. There was shouting and screaming everywhere which just ruined the atmosphere. But as usual, the real problem, that is, Arohi, was using the victim card to the full extent.

"Aapne dekha hai na maa Abhimanyu ka gussa. Kuch samajh nahi aata hai use aur aaj toh baat usski hi thi. Aray ab usski biwi maa nahi ban sakti toh kya meri galti hai?"

"Kya kaha tumne Arohi?" Manjiri gasped.

"Ji yahi sach hai. Uss din jo accident hua tha na Akshu ka, toh uske pet mein bohat chot aayi jis wajah se use ab pregnancy mein problems hongi. So it's better woh conceive na kare." She shed some tears so that she can make Abhimanyu a villain and portray herself as a caring younger sister.

"Yeh sab kya ho raha hai mere bete ki life mein. Kabhi bhi bechare ko sukoon nahi mila."

"Aray tum koi kasar chhoro tab na. Baat-baat pe usi ko samjhane lagti ho. Kya woh insan nahi hai? Usski feelings koi nahi samajhta but everyone expects ki woh dusro ki feelings samjhe. Ab bechara already itna dukhi tha upar se iss Arohi ne uske matter mein ghus kar use aur pareshan kar diya." Harshwardhan spoke for the first time in the evening, coming to his son's defence and giving a reality check to his wife.

"Yeh aap kya keh rahe hain Harsh ji. Yeh maine thode hi kiya hai. Mere bete ki life se yeh khushi bhi chhin gayi kya? Akshara wapas aayi hi kyon?"

"Uss bechari pe kyon chad rahi ho? Aray woh khud kis dard mein hogi kabhi socha hai?"

"Harsh is right Manjari. Ek ladki ko jab aisi baatein pata chalti hai toh woh andar se kitna toot jati hai at least yeh toh consider karo." Mahima replied rationally. The doctor in her felt upset at the news.

Manjari just cried and ran to her room, cursing Akshara and considering her as bad luck for her son when just a while ago she was calling her their lucky charm. (Honestly, the way this lady flips so suddenly. 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Arohi was still acting like she was the best sister in the world and her puppet husband, Neil took her to their room.

The Goenkas were not present for this family drama and left immediately after Akshara. They did not search for them as they knew that if they were with each other, they were safe and sane. Manish was extremely sad and angry at Arohi for ruining a small baby's birthday party. He never knew that she would stoop to this extent.

Swarna and Suhasini were also worried but decided to wait till the morning to talk with either of them.

Kairav and Vansh were more worried about Abhimanyu, especially Kairav as he saw and noticed the way he reacted just before going out. It was the same as him, now he was finally understanding the depth of Abhimanyu's traumas that he too faced in the past year and before. Maybe now they both can talk without either of them misunderstanding the other.

All of them tried to sleep that night, awaiting the morning.