20: Into you

Word Count: 2.6K

6K

A lot of the time in life we find ourselves in situations that are out of our control and some are even those that we could never imagine even in our wildest dreams.

Currently, the situation I was in was one that I could never in a million years would have thought of.

I was on top of Jungkook, the popular boy of the school. With him under me, as we both laid on the floor of the hallway, the students that were walking around all stopped, stunned at the view. Our lips were perfectly on top of each other as if this was planned.

You might be asking how we were in this situation?

A groupie of Jungkook had tripped me in order to get revenge on me for catching Jungkook's eyes...(?) I mean, does that even make sense???

What was my fault in this if the man found me attractive. I find Zendaya attractive but I don't go bullying Tom Holland, do I???

And as to WHY Jungkook likes me? Even I dont know. I wanted to desperately know why he was in love with me so I could act the opposite and make him hate me so his followers would leave me alone.

Amongst the thoughts of the situation, I forgot the main thing.

"GET OFF HIM!" The one who had tripped me shouted making me quiver away from Jungkook. I sat on my knees as I apologised to him.

"I- I'm sorry I tripped. I apologise-" my eyes widened and the gasp that left the mouth of the girl behind me made me want to enjoy the moment when Jungkook smashed his lips on top of mine again. This time deliberately. I felt my heart in my ears but I wasn't totally sure if it was just mine heart beat.

The silence that was so loud that I wanted to scream but my voice was stuck in my throat as if Jungkook was pushing it down with his own lips.

Soon, the moment came to an end. It would be a lie to say I wasn't enjoying it. However, I was in so much fear as to what would happen now that Jungkook had kissed me in front of everyone including his followers.
I was so in that thought that pushing him away did not occur to me nor did walking away from there.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and helped me up as my feet were numb after being on my knees. The gentleman did not stop as he dragged me to the men's restroom and locked the door behind us.

The gasps and loud mutters, a couple of indecencies about what Jungkook might do to me, all these were just background noises when I found myself trapped between Jungkook's body and the sink slab.

"W-what are you doing to me?" Jungkook spoke his breathing harsh as if he had run miles.
I stared up at him with unbeknown eyes. Jungkook let out a haggard sigh as he covered my eyes with his palm gently. "D-don't look at me with those eyes! Please!" Jungkook seemed more desperate than how keen I was to know why he had done what he did.