15: Bodyguard

Word Count: 2.9 K

Trigger Warning: Blood, torture, Self Harm, knife, slight description of panic attack, sharing women, polygamy.

A conglomerate's daughter? Rich dad's spoiled brat? A vicious being hidden in beauty? A cruel one who always looked stunning? Well the answer was YES to all of those if they were to describe Y/N.

She was not only spoiled with money. She was spoiled inside out. Rather than spoiled, she was ROTTEN.

It didn't matter who it was but if they ever pissed her off even slightly, they would come into her radar.

A couple of teachers, a handful of students, a few colleagues, and several servants have met that fate where they were on their knees begging her to change her decision but there was nothing that could make her do otherwise.

One person who pissed her off the most, who got on her nerves every single time she looked at him was none other than her personal bodyguard, Jeon Jungkook. Yet she couldn't get rid of him because he was appointed by her father himself.

So the only possible way to make him leave was to torture him every second they were together.

But Jungkook never caved in.

"Please do it where my tattoos are," he had requested her as she held a small knife that was custom made for her in case of self defense and safety.
"Just why would i listen to you?" She cocked out as she twirled the weapon in between her fingers.
"They would be easier to disguise among the ink and you wouldn't get into trouble," Y/N saw nothing but red at his statement. Who the HECK was he to save her from the troubles! Who did he think he was to even suggest that! Did she look like a damsel in distress? Did she look like she needed protecting???

That was the moment she entirely and completely started hating him. She despised him. He disgusted her because even though he was her bodyguard, at the end of the day, he was her father's employee.

~*~

"Have you ever wondered, Jeon, how your life would be better if you hadn't signed up for being my personal guard?" Y/N asked as she laid on the setty of her room, her head tilted back over the hand rest as she watched Jungkook's back.

He was in her attached bathroom cleaning up the mess she had made on his body.

"I do not regret it," he said in less words than she had anticipated which pissed her off even more.

Jungkook used tissue papers to pat dry the wounds as much as possible but the blood wouldn't stop oozing from there.

Y/N sighed. She knew she was taking out her anger at the wrong person but she couldn't help see her father everytime he spoke. Of course! Because he always reminded of what her father had directed.