5: Baby? Babies! (Request)

Requested by: Hazel_9705

Request: Like Jk and yn being married couples and they have a newborn baby of 6 months but they got to know yn is again pregnant which was not planned .

WARNING: Suggestive, talks of abortion

WORD COUNT: 1.7K

"Jungkook, please, go check on her what she needs now!" Y/N groaned half asleep covering her ears slightly when she heard the beeping of the child monitor

"Hmm, I'll go, you catch up on some sleep, love!" Jungkook replied raspy as he rubbed the sleep off his eyes walking to his baby girl's room that him and his wife had painted themselves.

"What duz mai lillel one wann???" Jungkook spoke in a childish manner to coo the crying baby who calmed down seeing her father. The baby turned to her side before getting on her knees and hands. A happy gasp left Jungkook's lips as they curled upwards watching his little girl take her her steps of crawling.

"Oh my, Princess!!!" Jungkook quickly got her in his hands once she collapsed down on her baby bed.

"That was so great!!!" He spoke kissing her all over her face making her giggle and blabber incoherent words.

"Y/N, look!!" The woman flinched and woke up sitting on her bed in fright that something bad had happened.

"What's wrong, Kook?" She asked her eyes wide.

"Baby, let's show mama what you just did!" Jungkook spoke as if the 6 months old could understand him. He put the baby on the bed by her belly and waited excitedly with his hands on his waist.

The couple waited a minute or so but all they got was her baby talks.

"Kook, what was it? Why are you-" "Shush! Look at her!" Y/N almost rolled her eyes but they widened when she witnessed her child getting on her knees.

"Omg, Kook!" She made eye contact with her husband to confirm what she was looking at was reality.
"Come to mama, baby!!!" Y/N spoke as she crossed her legs clapping at the baby to get her attention so she would crawl towards her mother.

"Yes. Good. Just a couple more steps, darling!" Jungkook encouraged their daughter as she giggled in high pitch making her way to her mother.

"That's my little one!" Y/N complimented her child when she got to her taking the baby in her arms pecking her nose. The baby, in return, grabbed Y/N by her hair at the nape of her neck as she placed her  mouth on her mothers chin struggling to get the whole thing in her mouth as she nibbled on it showing her affection as well.  (This is what my nephew does!!!🥺😭)

The couple laughed seeing their daughter's fierce way of love.

"Thank you, Kook!" Y/N spoke adjusting her bra after she was done feeding her child who was now peacefully sleeping in her father's arms. "What for?" Jungkook asked confused as he carried the baby to her crib in the room next door.