19: It should be me

This took me 20 days to write cause I would be so tired after coming from work that I would fall asleep mid way writing!!!😭😭😭

I hope you all will enjoy this.

I have a question!!!!!

Do you prefer not knowing the themes of the story or knowing?

As in, should I start putting a small summary of the Oneshots so you know before you read what it's about. Or do you like the surprises!😂

Word Count 16.4 K

Warning: Sexual Assualt, Murder, Verbal abuse, Shitty ex, Another species, Knotting, ALL OVER THE PLACE AND MESSY STORY.

(Damn this edit be looking a bit too real!)

All a seven years old would know was to play. But when Y/N found herself pinned by a much larger man, she couldn't help but cry for help.

"Help! Mom! Dad!" Tears ran down her face. She wasn't sure what was going to happen but the way the man was gripping at her wrists hurt her.

"They're not here. It's better if you don't waste your breath!" He said trying to lean closer but Y/N closed her eyes tightly. Soon the weight from her lifted and she heard a scream of the man.
Her eyes shot open and there stood Jungkook on top of that person as he dug his fingers deeper into the flesh of the adult.

The screams ultimately stopped but Jungkook didn't. Even as a nine years old, he was strong enough to tackle an adult.

"Jungkook," Y/N called out to him and he turned to her. His eyes red just like his blood dripping fingers and mouth. Her breath halted when Jungkook tried stepping closer to her. Just then, Jungkook's mother rushed inside finding her son covered in blood.

"Jungkook, oh my! What have you done!" She cried out seeing the dead body of the family friend of both hers and Y/N's parents.

"He was forcing himself on Y/N," Jungkook spoke without remorse and her own face hardened. "You did great, sweetheart. Go get washed up. I'll take care of this," Y/N stood there while Jungkook went back to his house next door to Y/N. "Aunt," Y/N called out making Mrs Jeon hum as she brought black wrapping foil and covered the man in it to make less mess when she would carry him out.