11: Miss You (Request)

Request by: anniebellchase

Request: i was thinking what if the reader is no more and jungkook then takes care of their daughter and as she grows up he tells her stories of her mother

I'm so sorry for the delay! I know it isn't that good but the moment I arrived home, my father surprised me that we're moving homes. So I've been busy with packing and cleaning. We'll be moving on Sunday. And then the unpacking has to be done. And let me tell you, my brother is a useful as the p in raspberry when it comes to house chores.

 And let me tell you, my brother is a useful as the p in raspberry when it comes to house chores

Word count: 1.5K

"Daddy, where is mommy?" The three years old girl asked as she fiddled with the hair clips her father had given her to hold onto while he did her hair.

"Mommy is in a place far better than this world," Jungkook replied in a gentle tone not giving away the reality to a mere child. "So, heaven?" She asked again. "Hopefully," he mumbled kissing her head before going back to bruahing her hair.

~*~

"Baby, you need to tell me why you're crying!" Jungkook kneeled in front of his 5 years old as she balled her eyes out.

"Sofie said that I shouldn't go to school tomorrow because I don't have a mom to go with me for mother's day.!" The little one replied, sobs littered throughout her sentence.

"That's not true, love!" Jungkook told her and she visibly went quieter. "Come with me," Jungkook took her in his arms before walking in his room. Jungkook placed her on his bed while he shuffled through his drawer.

Jungkook pulled out a photo frame along with a thick album.

The moment the baby saw the first picture, she was mesmerised by the beauty of the woman in the photo.

"She's so pwetty!" Jungkook giggled making her look up at him. "You're right. She's really pretty." Jungkook had tears in his eyes as he stared at the love of his life in those photos. She looked as lovely as she was at that time.

"Your Mommy's name is Y/N." Her head whipped to him. "That's her? That's my mommy???" She asked with big eyes shining brighter than stars.
Jungkook nodded his head. "That's your mommy," Jungkook sighed looking at each and every single picture of his wife.

"Can i take mommy with me to show Sofie that i have a mommy too?" She asked holding a picture in her hand. Jungkook smiled at her innocence. "Only if you promise to keep her safe," Jungkook played with her. "I promise, daddy!"

~*~

"Dad, can you tell me something about mom?" The twelve years old asked her father as they laid on her bed with Jungkook patting her hair to make her fall asleep.

"Well, your mother is the most beautiful-" "DAD! Something that I don't already know!" She almost groaned.

"Do you want to know the first time we met?" The glimmer in her eyes told Jungkook that she was interested.