24: Mr Danger

I know I deserve every kind of hit and smash, but I just didn't have time to write and upload. This one I literally wrote in one go because it was a dream and kinda spontaneous idea instead of the ones that I have in draft.

I feel that this always happens whenever I plan or tell a plan of writing or creating something new, WHICH never ends up happening.
Also I think I will stick to writing short ff instead of 7-10 K.

But thank you for the patience, I really appreciate it!!!

Themes and WARNINGS: Mafia, kidnapping, assault, killing, Bi/ lesbian, suggestive.

I haven't read through it so not edited!

Word count: 4.28K

Her hands were tied

Her hands were tied. Her eyes were covered, and a piece of cloth was restraining her mouth. Yet, even in this situation, she was calm. Because she was glad that at least her mother was safe.

It was a normal Friday when, after a knock on the door, YN found herself being manhandled by two overgrown men. She didn't know the reason for it, nor did she interrogate because she knew they wouldn't reply to her. One thing she was thankful was that her mother had decided to go to YN's married sister's house for the weekend.
If her mother had been here, YN was sure she would've had a meltdown.

"Keep her eyes covered!" One of the men said as the other one pulled away the mouth cloth.

He put something in her mouth, and she felt it was shaped like a bullet. A water bottle was forced against her lips, and she had no choice but to swallow that.

"Now for the fun part!" One of them exclaimed as he started ruffling through her pants, taking them off. YN knew if she struggled, it could be much worse, so she stayed calm with her jaw clenched.

She was prepared for the worst, but all she felt were similar bullets getting shoved inside her.

....

She could guess it had been a couple of hours since she had been brought there.

She was thinking of how worried her mother would be when the click of the door made her perk up.

Her eye restrain was pulled away, and once she settled at the brightness of the room, her heart started beating faster, yet she feigned calmness.

"Should've known it was your dirty work," she rolled her eyes, but all she got in return from the man cladded in black was a dark chuckle. "And to what do i owe this honour to, Mr Jeon?" Jeon Jungkook tilted his head to the side, trying to read any kind of fear on her face but there was none and that infuriated him because being the leader of the only mafia in the town, he desired to see every soul shivering at his name.