12: Seven

Word Count: 2.8K

Warning: Jealousy, FemDom

When you are at your lowest, you meet people who put you higher than the clouds. That's exactly who Y/N was to Jungkook. Just when he had thought about quitting everything; the fame, the career, the idol life, he met Y/N who not only brightened up his world, but also opened up doors to worlds Jungkook had never even imagined crossing.

Long story short, the man continued his career and was at the peak of it with BTS's second chapter. 

Jungkook had just finished promotions in the US and UK and was in the middle of his way back home in Korea.

One by one, all the videos he had shot, the interviews, the behind-the-scene, and the sketch videos were uploaded. Jungkook hadn't watched the interviews as he wanted to watch them with the love of his life for whom the whole song was dedicated. 

Jungkook had just taken a shower and was patting his hair dry when he received a call from the very person he was missing. "Baby!!!" Jungkook answered the phone right at the end of the first ring with a huge smile. Even though the woman couldn't see it, she could feel it in his tone. However, she didn't call him by his nicknames this time or any name at that.

"Where are you?" She asked in a firm tone making him drop his smile. "I'm at my apartment in Seoul. What's wrong?" Jungkook gave TMI knowing the meaning behind her question well. Jungkook heard the jingle of the keys before the roaring sound of an engine. "You've got twenty minutes to do whatever you want. I'm coming over," she ended the call before he could even say a word.

Jungkook was sure that the reason she was coming over was the same as the one because of which he had spent an extra hour in the shower. 

Jungkook quickly got changed into a button up shirt, black because Y/N loved that colour on him, and a grey tracksuit bottom, the same that had her going crazy the second she had seen him in it. He ruffled up his hair to give some volume to them. And lastly, Jungkook sprayed the mild perfume that always had his girlfriend taking whiffs of the scent.

Jungkook had just managed to pull out the packets of ramen when he heard the bell rung.

Jungkook opened the door with a wide smile knowing well who was there at that hour.

"Bab-" Jungkook's words got stuck in his throat when Y/N curled her palm around it tightly. She pushed Jungkook back by his throat and the man let her. She slammed the door shut with her free hand. A huff let out of Jungkook's mouth when she forced him against the wall of his living room. Her blazing stare on him could have been life threatening if she wasn't in love with him. And that was the reason for her anger as well. She loved him. So much that it made her go crazy at times. And tonight was one of those moments.