Open Your Eyes !

"That was a great movie! I totally loved the end scene!" I exclaimed on our car ride home. My boyfriend, Johnathan drove down the highway at a fast, yet comfortable speed that night. I looked at him, eyes focused on the road, the wind blowing his blonde hair, his buttoned shirt, not even fully buttoned! Gosh he was hot! If I had no sense of containment, I would've lost it then and there.

On our way to my house, we stopped to order a pizza, who doesn't love pizza after a movie. I looked at him as we collected from the pick up window. Something about him, just turned me on... "Ahh, calm down Clarissa!" I tried calming myself.

We pulled up to my house after some time of more driving, we just sat there in the car. My parents weren't home. I wanted so badly to get at him. Oh gosh! I sound terrible! I don't want to come across as slutty. Was it the movie? Or lust?

"Umm, do we go inside? Or just sit here in silence?" He pulled me out my thoughts. What he said, right there. Pushed all question and reason to the back of my mind, I WILL have him tonight.

We bee-lined up the stairs to my room after unlocking the door. The only light in the house, the kitchen. He put on another movie, I sat on my bed, the pizza beside me. I sat there checking him out as he fiddled with the dvd player.

"I'm going to the bathroom." he just stated and disappeared. I sat again in my thoughts, I felt so excited, I didn't even know where to begin.

I sat there still, pouting, then I caught myself taking off my clothes, I didn't stop either. I pulled myself further up on the bed, then realising, I was about to seduce my boyfriend!

As if on queue, he exited the bathroom and I jumped, I barely noticed I even squealed.

"You okay? You've been jumpy since after the movie." He focused his eyes carefully on me. His face fashioned into surprise.

"Mum... Mom, mommy?" he swallowed hard. I giggled to myself, feeling determined.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" I cooed him. I crept to edge of the bed like an animal, stalking prey. I pulled him closer, my arms climbed his body, and like snakes, they wrapped around his neck pulling him into a kiss. This was it!

In my vanity, I forgot and underestimated his style of kissing, and he pushed himself down on me. He nearly choked me with his tongue, but I didn't want it like that, at least not with his tongue, not in my mouth.

He quickly started to undress me by the time our lips parted, so we could continue having fun. He kissed my neck and all over my chest, I started to feel hot, then he crashed onto my lips again. I couldn't help moaning, call me kinky, but this is what I like.

He wasted no time in removing my bra, it was all too good. All I did, or could do was wrap my legs around him so he couldn't hold off, and caress his back and run my fingers through his hair.

The way he caressed me gave me chills, and I couldn't help the smile that had spread across my face, as he started to suck on my chest giving me hickeys. oh gosh!

I moaned and groaned and called his name. He loved it also, seeing how he called my name back. His groans turned to speech as he continued, then to shouting, why was he shouting ?!

"Clarissa!" I shot open my eyes and saw my sister in-front me, "Sis, you really gotta chill."