KeBin

Kevin was walking through the corridors of the facility. His face was emotionless as ever, he seemed calm. He made a deep breath, cold air came out from his mouth, signifying the sheer coldness of his skin. 

As he walked, something suddenly caught his eye. He narrowed his eyes and approached the door, the paradise to which where Kosetsu resides. 

Kevin stood in front of the door, confused, but it wasn't present on his face. The labeled notes here, was one the official "DO NOT ENTER." the next was... 

"Elysia's emotional support, do not enter." Kevin couldn't resist the urge to facepalm right now. It wasn't the first time Elysia entered a room that's supposed to not be entered. 

The next was... "Mobius' personal lab rat, don't enter scum." Personal lab rat, oh dear. Kevin could only feel the most pity for whoever is inside here, or whatever the thing is. 

For who knows, it might not be human, it might be an animal, or a gigantic sword of mass destruction. Okay. now that peeks his interest. He held the doorknob and twisted it. 

The sudden noise of the door being opened alerted the boy in the bed. His ears perked up while he stared at the door, but to this surprise it was another new face. 

Kosetsu scratched his head. Is the "DO NOT ENTER." label on the door gone now? Or is there another thing that makes people just randomly enter here. But he wasn't complaining though, the more the merrier. 

Or so his mom said, it's nice to know more of other people. 

"Hello." Kevin greeted while raising his hand. Kosetsu waved his hand. 

"Hi. I'm Kosetsu, you are?" Kosetsu said with a smile, his bright smile although didn't affect Kevin much, but he could see that his shoulders more relaxed. Indicating that he was much more comfortable now.

Who knew, Kosetsu was the herrscher of smiles. 

"My name is Kevin. I'm a flamechaser." He said his occupation which was rare. Is he somehow really close to Dr. MEI? 

"A flamechaser? I've met two. Elysia and Mobius." Kosetsu said, even though Kevin didn't ask. Kevin only sat at the nearby chair on the bed, while Kosetsu gazed at him, with the same small smile. 

Kevin thought of the two, they were definitely... unique individuals. They were simply hard to understand. Especially Mobius. But that wasn't the matter now is it? 

The problem was, he knew that this guy had Honkai radiation, but what really piqued his interest was the fact that... this guy caught the interest of two flamechasers. 

Mobius was really hard to impress, nonetheless, whoever this boy is, he has something special within him. 

But observing him would be useless, Kevin didn't even know much about the Honkai despite experiencing it for years. He only sighed, a deep fog came out form his mouth. 

"I feel like Mobius seems kind of sad." Kosetsu said, Kevin widened his eyes, every single one that met Mobius would have saw her, as cunning and extremely of malice or something. 

They would give her nicknames, be afraid of her and avoid her. There was only one though who generally wasn't afraid of her, but that human... was already long gone. Klein, Kevin could at least remember the name. 

Although all of this was because Kevin heard them from Elysia and Eden talking about gossips for some reason. He didn't want this information in the first place. 

But this boy. Kosetsu opened his eyes and gazed towards Kevin's. His gaze was like a star. 

"Oh..." Kevin didn't react because of Kosetsu's sentence, but because of the eyes that he possess. Now he can see why the two of them are interested.

Not because of his Honkai radiation, rather his star-like eyes that can see true intention. To perceive one's soul, an innate ability that only a few have. 

Eyes that can see true intentions. 

Kosetsu's purple eyes seemed to glow underneath the moon behind the windows just beside the bed. You'd see that people like this boy, are people who makes others be themselves.

Just as much as they can see the true selves of others, they too can bring out the true selves from others. People like that, always shine brighter than others, like a star. 

Kevin only chuckled. "She was always like that, tell me what do you see on her?" For now, he'd just relax here, after all it was his break time. 

"I really do think she's a nice woman, she just seems so caught on something, I can't explain it." Kosetsu said while sighing.