Pardofelis

Pardofelis, was a flamechaser, as crazy as it sounds- No it isn't even crazy! In the first place, why are people doubting that she was a flamechaser! 

She grumbled while sighing, oh boy, if only she'd have something to make money right now. Pardofelis sighed once more, before finally she tripped. Okay, she tripped, it wasn't a bid deal but it was kind of rare. 

The fact was, she tripped right in front of the door of Kosetsu's room. Pardofelis took a good look at it. Four labels, which was quite weird. Pardofelis looked at them with an  eyebrow raised.

"Elysia's emotional support?" She repeated while mumbling. "Oh, how dare she hide this..." Pardofelis said before taking a look around... sneakily twisting the doorknob, the door immediately clicked.

And she was greeted by a boy in a bed. Pardofelis immediately widened her eyes, her tail started to tremble while she placed her hands on her cheeks. "!" Pardofelis immediately kneeled to the ground while bowing her head. 

"I AM VERY SORRY!" 

"?" Kosetsu titled his head by the sudden exclamation of the woman in front of him. "What? What's wrong?" Kosetsu asked which Pardofelis, suddenly sighed in relief. 

"I-It was nothing. Anyways..." For a second there, Pardofelis thought she was going to get caught. Good thing, anyways, she doesn't see anything here... only some stuff that she isn't interested in.  

Pardo's sharp eyes took around, which didn't go unnoticed by the boy who's eyes were sharper than hers. "You're... a thief right?" Kosetsu asked, he didn't have his usual smile on, but really his face was neutral. 

Pardofelis felt her soul left her body, this guy! He totally saw right through her!? How!? Okay, calm down! Pardofelis recomposed herself while suddenly giving a doubting look at the boy in the bed. 

"T-that is some very bold claims. Do you have any proof?" 

Kosetsu only smiled. "You were looking quite sharply at the things in here, specifically those that costs some money... Not only that when you entered the room you were trying to be sneaky aren't you?" 

Oddly enough Pardofelis didn't mind getting caught right now. She only stared at the gaze at the eyes of Kosetsu, it wasn't like any other stares, it felt comforting... like a bonfire. 

"Uuuu..." Taking a look at that gaze, Pardofelis averted her eyes away, giving up from defending herself. Kosetsu only giggled. His giggle was like the soft chirps of a bird in a sunny day. 

Kosetsu then gestured for Pardo to approach, him patting the empty seat next to hi sbed while Pardofelis confusedly stared at him, she only sighed before approaching the bed and sitting on the chair. 

Pardofelis, didn't look at his eyes, maybe she was afraid after getting busted out. "Any reason you did that?" Kosetsu asked but Pardo didn't respond... only meekly looking around. 

After a few seconds of silence. "Are you mad?" 

"Mad?" Kosetsu stared at her, Kosetsu then snorted. "Pff! Hahahahahahha!" He laughed, wholeheartedly at the question that Pardofelis said. Pardo widened her eyes. 

"Wh-Wha-!? What's so funny!?" She exclaimed while Kosetsu kept on laughing. His laughter started to subside while he gazed at Pardofelis' eyes once more. She pouted while staring at his face. 

"It was a fake laugh to make you look at me." Kosetsu suddenly said while opening his palms like a surprise, Pardofelis widened her eyes once more, feeling bamboozled. "Anyways, why would I be mad? Anger... won't solve anything." 

"Huh?"

"Do you know Vinland Saga?" 

"Err.... No. What is it?" Pardofelis stared at the boy while Kosetsu placed his hand on his chin stroking it. His face held a peaceful one, one that has already knew life in its purest form. 

"It's nothing." Kosetsu started to hum while looking at the ceiling of the room, for an odd reason Pardofelis felt quite... comfortable, may it be just a stupid conversation, it feels like...

A treasure, yes... this whole room was like, no it was a gigantic treasure chest right in front of her, she smiled. 

"You're a flamechaser right? I can see it in your eyes... The weight of humanity in your shoulders. You can rest here if you want, a few people can only enter this room anyways." Kosetsu said. 

"Is it fine?" 

"Of course, just don't go here around... 6:00 pm maybe, Dr. MEI enters this room at that time." Pardofelis' eyes lit up, while she smiled. A place to laze around at! Pardofelis giggled. 

A place to laze around at would be a stupid thing to label this. This place... is a place to see your face, to see your gaze, and to see your smile, and that what makes this place special. A place where only she can see him, it's a nice thing isn't it?

... "Thanks..." 

"No problem!" 

...

(Kosetsu was supposed to be similar to my big sister, who really pampers me a lot, I mean I did like it, but it got annoying sometimes. My big sister is just like Kosetsu, calm and always smiling. I do admire her, but really knowing that I have such an impressive sister, really isn't that nice. My big sister isn't dead, but she's studying somewhere far away from home for college. I don't think I can ever meet her again considering that I too am, going to college soon.) 

(It's really weird to talk about this, but I really wanted to share it.)