Kosma

Griseo has been bugging Kosma recently, and although Kosma doesn't mind it, it can get quite annoying sometimes. And lately Griseo has been painting a portrait that she's having a hard time with.

She threw out multiple canvas away while muttering to herself. Most of her paintings had either looked like winter, or she was using amethyst purple paint. 

And she was doing a portrait of a person, technically it did look nice, but why was she pushing herself? Griseo was right now, looking at the canvas, unsure of what to do next. 

"No no... That's not what Mr. Kosetsu looks like.." According to Griseo, to make her paintings look like whoever Mr. Kosetsu is, she had to act like Mr. Kosetsu. So she started to act like Kosetsu.

The first one was she usually starts to stargaze, well she did it a lot, but know she spends hours on it. Not only that she seems much more quiet than usual. Not mentioning the fact that she was already quiet. 

Kosma was... bothered. Normall he wouldn't be bothered, since Griseo's antics are basically day to day antics to him. But... right now. He just couldn't be restless. 

Or rather he was really entranced by Griseo's imitating gaze of that person that he wants to meet the real one. Of course asking Griseo is useless, since... she doesn't answer. Almost feels like Griseo's gatekeeping this man named Kosetsu.

Sakura might know, their names sound oddly alike. Elysia is also an option. Actually everybody might be an option. Sighing Kosma bumped into somebody along the corridors of the facility. 

He widened his eyes, but he wasn't the one that fall. It was Dr. MEI? "Doctor? I'm sorry." Kos ma said before lending her a hand while MEI just smiled. 

"It's my fault." MEI dusted off her clothes before patting them "You were deep in thought weren't you, is there anything that you want to ask?" Her smile was sweet and tender, making Kosma relax. 

"Doctor, do you know of a man named Kosetsu?" Kosma asked and MEI's ears perked up from hearing the name. The name of her belove- Okay let's not talk about that.

Before MEI was about to daydream about Kosetsu, she of course, decided to answer first. "Yes. He's a patient with a rare case of Honkai radiation, and... well... that's all... he's at that room over there." Dr. MEI pointed to a room with...

4 labels on it. Kosma didn't read them, partially because he didn't want to, or because the author is so lazy that he doesn't want to mention what is written again there. 

"I see. Thank you doctor." 

"Your welcome." MEI started to walk away from Kosma, the latter then stared at the back of Dr. MEI who was now leaving. His eyes was unusually sharp. 

"... Only Honkai radiation? Anyone could tell that was a lie..." 

Truth be told, MEI knew of Kosetsu's herrscher case. And she predicts the 9th (Kosetsu) will awaken soon, although... she was a bit reluctant on letting him go.

Kosma held the doorknob with his hands and twisted it, the door clicking while a certain fragrance entered his nostrils, granted he was quite familiar with this smell.

It was Kalpas' favorite snack. Okay, Kosma has to admit he too was shocked that he had a favorite snack, and that snack was quite smelly, and by smelly he didn't meant it was a bad thing.

Just that whenever he eats it he grumbles and eats it so noisy, not to mention the fact of the smell of the snack was too strong. 

But Kosma could swear Kalpas didn't just give out his favorite snack like that. And the only one that knows the snack is Kalpas himself, because he is actually cooking said snack.