Sakura

(Different from the other chapters, the Sakura one is actually rewritten and wasn't edited. Since the pre-made one was rushed. 

So for context, the Sakura chapter was supposed to be the last chapter, but I could vaguely remember rushing this chapter because I really wanted to do the ending. So rewriting this.) 

Sakura was walking aimlessly, she didn't have much to do and she didn't just bother sitting around in a corner. Which was weird, usually she would be staying in a corner... but she was restless.

Too restless in fact, oh only if she could cuddle with Rin this instant- But no, she was a soldier and a soldier mus- She got cut off twice before bumping into a door for unknown reasons. 

And because fate was a massive troll, the door was indeed, and in fact Kosetsu's room. Sakura stared at it for a while before reading the labels, planning to just leave it be. 

But fate had other plans, the door opened, and it wasn't Sakura who opened the door. The door clicked and it swung wide, there in front of the door was Kosetsu with a walking cane. 

"Pink?" The Honkai radiation's infection has apparently spread throughout his body, and gradually day by day, Kosetsu was turning into a herrscher. He knew this and he assumed Dr. MEI knew this.

But to Kosetsu... it really didn't matter. Right now, he was no more better than just a dead man, and the dead, should stay in the past. 

Of course since the Honkai radiation has spread throughout his body... he was technically slowly turning blind. His eyes became a purple dull, different from the amethyst shining eyes he had. 

But still, if one could still look closely, through that dull purple eyes, the light of a star still remains. Even if he was blind, he is still sure he could see through the intentions of people. 

And pink was his first words to her, because a blurry pink was the only thing he could see staring at her. 

"Pink?" Sakura repeated Kosetsu's words while he immediately widened his eyes. Sakura tiled her head while the latter scratched his head. 

"I'm sorry... You just reminded me of someone." For a second, Kosetsu thought that he wasn't staring at another person, but rather Elysia. Oh dear lord. 

Sakura observed the boy's body and immediately sighed. Now she understands. The boy was practically blind now. The purple lines streaking from his body reached into his eyes, turning him blind. 

Those dull purple eyes, Sakura wondered, what did it use to look like? Those affected by the Honkai... She could only turn a blind eye to their suffering, and only pity them and pray.

It was the only thing she could do. And this boy wasn't much different. 

"You seem lost. Come in. I brewed tea, somehow... my eyes aren't so trusty anymore." Kosetsu casually invited Sakura before walking slowly with his cane. 

Granted Kosetsu could now move his leg, still didn't remove the fact that he basically slept like 17 hours a day, and the only thing keeping him awake is basically when he forces himself to.

Sakura was reluctant, she tilted her head. Brewing tea while being blind, well she wasn't a stranger to tea, but... being blind while brewing it.  

And to her surprise, there was actually tea there, freshly brewed the fragrance was great. She could tell it was brewed perfectly just from the smell. 

Slowly stepping inside of his room. Sakura took a look around, it was quite empty, but surprisingly it was quite arranged. Although what surprised her was a device in the side of the room.

Sakura could tell it was made by Vill-V only she would make such a stupidly complex design. How he uses it is a wonder to her. But Sakura was uneasy about something.

"Why would you simply let me enter your room?" Sakura asked, although, she didn't have any malice in her motives, entering his room but... 

"What? Are you going to kill me?" Kosetsu asked while pouring the tea in a cup before his butt fell straight on the bed while he gazed at Sakura. 

"That wasn't what I-" 

Kosetsu only giggled. Truthfully, he was only playing with her. "I could see it you see." Kosetsu's gaze turned sharp, his eyes dimly lit upon the moonlight while the only thing Sakura could do was stare now. 

An ethereal gaze that placed her in a trance, that was the only thing Sakura could describe it. Snapping out of her trance, she shook her head trying to get back to her senses. 

What was that? She could only ask internally before she sat on the chair near his bed and stared at the cup of tea prepared right in front of her. "If I may know your name..?" 

"Kosetsu." A Japanese name? So that means, we have the same home country. She smiled before taking a sip of the tea, it tasted nice. 

"Snowfall." The words subconsciously left her mouth while Sakura also gazed at Kosetsu's star-like eyes. Dull, yet still a star. 

(Kosetsu (降雪) means snowfall, while although that was the main intention. The name "Kosetsu" means to glimmer or to sparkle, and another part of the name means as white as snow and another meaning I forgot. I really do think it fits him.) 

"Yours?" Kosetsu asked while shifting his position, approaching Sakura. The woman then smiled. 

"Sakura... Nice to meet you, Kosetsu-san." Kosetsu widened his eyes before smiling. 

"Sakura? It really fits you!" Kosetsu said with the same gaze he wore on every single flamechaser he met. "Now I'm getting homesick." 

"I, too, have the same situation as yours." She spoke formally while smiling, also staring at the hospital window and at the same direction Kosetsu was staring. 

The swirling emotions in Sakura's heart calmed down while staring at the face of Kosetsu who was stargazing, pointing at the constellations in the sky while spotting the Polaris. 

Sakura sighed, questioning herself while blushing. Simply staring at the petite boy right beside her, the calm swirling emotions in her heart tugged on her body. 

A distraction, but a welcome one... Sakura only smiled before slowly positioning herself closer to the boy who was gazing at the stars.