Griseo

(Kosma, Sakura, Aponia, Pardofelis and Su. Crap there's still a lot.) 

(Btw, I don't want to get arrested, so, yes Griseo is not in the harem. Just a little sister figure.) 

Griseo stared at a door, it had four labels on it. One was "Elysia's emotional support." The second was, "Mobius' personal lab rat, do not enter scum." The third was "My personal punching bag...

She was... quite confused. To her it would be better to simply go to Kosma and paint with him, but she can't quite resist the urge to open the door. 

Who knows, the other side of this door... must be heaven! Griseo reached for the doorknob. "Okay! Hold up, please don't open the door yet!" A sound came out from the room.

"When did I speak?" Griseo muttered to herself, frustrated to whoever is inside knew it. Either way, knowing someone's inside, it would be better to leave. 

But she was curious, so curious in fact. What type of being resides in the other side of this door to have such psychic powers and know that she was indeed, and infact right in front of the door. 

"Alright, you can enter now." The voice said once more while Griseo twisted the doorknob and the door clicked. The door swung wide open while Kosetsu gazed at her. 

"Oya? Hi!" Kosetsu waved happily while Griseo approached shyly, before suddenly remembering she has to close the door. Closing the door meekly, she started to approach him. "You are?" 

"My name is Griseo." She said quietly, but fortunately Kosetsu heard it. But he acted like he didn't heard it. 

"Hmm?" 

"My name is Griseo..." She said louder this time, and Kosetsu gazed at her once more, smiling. His gaze was fatherly, almost ethereal. 

"Alright, then Griseo. Sometimes you should make your voice louder, because when you're not louder. Nobody will hear you, okay?" Kosetsu explained while patting her head, Griseo only let the boy pat her head. 

"I-I see..." She replied, quite meekly. 

"Well, then Miss little Griseo. What are you doing here? You do know there was a Do not enter sign there?" Kosetsu asked with a small smile, his voice held no hate nor venom, only a soft-like harmonic tone. 

"Uuuu... I got curious." Griseo admitted, she couldn't lie, no rather, she can't lie. That much was obvious, his eyes seemed to gaze at the soul not the appearance. 

"I see... Well as long as you don't make contact with me, you're free to stay." Kosetsu said, before turning his head away. Kosetsu continued to stare at the windows of the hospital room while Griseo tilted her head. 

"Mister... what's your name?" Griseo asked, although quite a soft voice, Kosetsu could hear a bit of improvement in the volume of her soft voice. 

"My name is Kosetsu." He said while turning his head towards the child right beside him. Griseo was also looking at the same direction as Kosetsu, staring at the hospital windows. 

"Kosetsu?" Griseo repeated, while thinking about the name. The petite boy smiled before smiling. Taking a look at his bandaged right arm, the right arm that only he can touch people with. "Mr. Kosetsu, why can't I touch you?" 

Kosetsu giggled. "You see, Mr. Kosetsu here is fighting a really bad bad monster inside me right now. And it affects everyone that touches me. So it's better to touch my bandaged arm rather than my other arm. Okay?" He smiled. 

"Okay. Is Mr. Kosetsu going to... die?" Griseo asked grimly, Kosetsu then giggled. It's not alien to him that a child soldier would be talking things like death. 

"Who knows? I might just be swallowed up by this monster." Kosetsu already knew of his situation. Kosetsu already knew, from the start that he was kept in here, Kosetsu knew that no amount of medication...

Can ever save him from what was deep inside him... 

"You are very brave... for fighting it, Mr. Kosetsu." Griseo said with determined eyes before raising up her hand. "Okay! I will do my best to be as brave as you." Griseo triumphantly excaimed. 

"Okay good." Kosetsu raised his bandaged right arm and started to pat her head. Griseo with newfound determination left the room with a small smile on her face. Kosetsu only stared at the back of the now leaving Griseo. 

His face was grim, it felt like he was extremely pained. With a sigh he stared at his own hand. 

"Now I'm turning into that huh? What did they call it again? Ah right..." Kosetsu held the bandage on his right hand and gently took it off, and his right arm was completely black, deformed. 

It was a remnant of what used to be his right hand. His hands turned into a black claw, and black smoke puffed out from said hand. 

"Right... I'm turning into a Herrscher..." 

(Ouh Em Gee! Kosetsu herrscher!?!>?!>!?D!>! Find out in the next dragonball episode!) 

But this isn-

(SHUT UP!)