Fu Hua

Fu Hua got called by Dr. MEI. Although, there wasn't anything quite needed for her to do, so she was a bit reluctant and suspicious. But nonetheless she still went towards her office. 

The sliding doors of her office opened up while Fu Hua entered the room. She stepped inside, the dark room where only the holographic screens lit up the room. And then there was Dr. MEI.

Within the very much dark room, Dr. MEI was there, sitting in front of the holographic screens. Fu Hua stared at her. "Is there a reason for calling me, Doctor?" 

"I need your help. Usually I would do this, but I've decided it's better if you do this instead of the others..." MEI said while smiling quite meekly. She then pulled out some type of patient card?

Standing up from her seat. MEI gave the patient card to Fu Hua, while she stared at it with a confused look on her face. "His name is Kosetsu, he's a patient with Honkai radiation. Weirdly enough is that his radiation is quite different from others, I suspect it's because of his dna." 

MEI explained while slowly returning to her seat, "And what is it that you want me to do with him?" 

"I need you to take care of him. Also don't let the other flamechasers enter the room. They quite stumble upon it and just barge in whenever they like. Kalpas even started to visit it everyday..." MEI complained while facepalming. 

"Kalpas... but why would he...?" 

"Just don't ask about it, it gives me headache." MEI just sad while sighing deeply. "Anyways, I'll entrust you with him." MEI smiled while Fu Hua only nodded. 

"If it as you say, then I will." Fu Hua smiled too before leaving the room holding the patient card. She then held a very painful face before looking at the surname of said person... 

She then turned away from the card and placed it in her pocket. Ignoring the swirling feelings inside her heart. "Kosetsu Murata...? Huh..." She repeated the full name of the boy, looking quite down.

Fu Hua composed herself before finally looking at the door to which had 4 labels on it. "Oh dear. I could just tell they have visited this room." She facepalmed while thinking of the other 12. They were quite.. curious people you could say. 

"My personal punching bag." Oh dear, it's Kalpas. He probably didn't mean it. It was true that she didn't quite had enough conversations with him, but Fu Hua knew enough that Kalpas would never do that. 

She only smiled before twisting the doorknob, the door clicking while the door opened. She was greeted by a petite boy in a hospital bed, holding an unknown type of device? 

"Good evening." She greeted while bowing, to which caught the attention of Kosetsu. The boy placed the type of device away and placed it at the table next to his bed. 

"Good evening to you too." He smiled while tilting his head. "Did Dr. MEI send you?" Kosetsu asked. He shifted his position to look at Fu Hua. 

"Yes. My name is Fu Hua." 

"Kosetsu." 

The two of them introduced to each other while Fu Hua sat on the chair near the bed in Kosetsu's room. "I have Dr. MEI's questions here regarding your situation." 

Kosetsu didn't reply, he only nodded allowing Fu Hua to continue while she stared at the piece of paper at her hand. "Kosetsu Murata..." 

"Now that I think about it, MOTH seems really familiar isn't it? A relative of mine joined it. Although a few years back I got news of her death." Kosetsu said while Fu Hua widened her eyes. "Judging from your reaction... you do know her don't you?" 

He smiled, he didn't show any signs of distraught, nor did he have any grimace. He only smiled while his purple eyes, stared deep into her soul. 

"Yes... I do know her, in truth I looked up to her." Fu Hua said while looking away. Averting her eyes away from his gaze while she reminisced. 

"Auntie was a really nice person, I could remember a few moments in my life with her." Kosetsu said while approaching Fu Hua, raising his hand while gazing gently at her. "The past is the past." 

Fu Hua felt a warm palm on top of her head, patting her hair while she felt a swirl of emotions fill her heart while she looked down. She could only look down, only be weak right in front of him.

How pathetic she was... she's supposed to be someone that's holding humanity's burden together. One of the thirteen flamechasers, the soldiers of this era. Where everyone is relying on them...

Fu Hua sighed while she resisted the tears threatening to fall down from her eyes, hiding her weak self away from the boy right in front of her. But...

It seems as though, she was so much more weaker than she initially thought. Tears fell out from her eyes while her body trembled. 

She sobbed while the swirling emotions got stronger, no this, didn't became about Himeko anymore. It only became about the fact that right now, she was totally so weak right now... 

Kosetsu's gaze was that of like a motherly gaze, his face was ethereal, the star-like eyes stared at her, soothing her entire soul while she relaxed. 

After all... Strength bends to kindness...