Vill-V

Vill-V was once more walking through the corridors of the MOTH facility, because she got kicked out for making a mess in Mobius' lab. Although something caught Vill-V's attention. 

Mobius muttered something about visiting a person named Kose...? Kosegu? She didn't quite hear her clearly, but Mobius was quite angry when she mentioned in. Weird because, she is usually reserved. 

They did not call her the snake or the devil for no reason. Her infamous lab was even called "Devil's lair" at some point because of her research that was absolutely hard to understand, or are just straight up weird.

She even once experimented with dog shit. Not even kidding, she actually did. 

Vill-V only sighed, whoever this was quite piqued her interest. And speak of the devil, she was actually standing right in front of the door to where Kosetsu resides. 

Vill-V took a look at the door which had for some reason three labels on it. The "DO NOT ENTER." classic. "Elysia's emotional support, do not enter." What the hell? 

Vill-V tilted her head while scratching her hair, Elysia put up this sign? Well she knows that she can be quite a very interesting woman when it gives to nicknames, but seriously? 

Something caught her eyes, she widened her eyes while staring at it. "Mobius' personal lab rat." Oh no, she felt extreme pity for whoever is inside and started to pray for their very much soul. 

But either way, she will enter. Twisting the doorknob, the door clicking while she slammed it open much to the surprise of the snow ball minding his own business inside. "Open sesame!" The door hit the wall creating a loud slam while Kosetsu jumped up.

Surprised he made a yelp. "WAHHH!" Kosetsu after having a few seconds to look at the culprit, he held his own heart while breathing deeply, composing himself after the jump scare. "Please do not enter like that." 

He sighed while Vill-V only scratched her head, making an apologetic smile. "Sorry, sorry! Anyways, I'm Vill-V."

"I'm Kosetsu." Kosetsu dropped the snake stuffed toy he had and placed it comfortably on the side of his bed before looking directly to Vill-V. 

"Oh?" The sudden stuff toy, caught Vill-V's attention as she looked at it. "A snake stuff toy?" She muttered out loud, the boy somehow managed to heard it and smiled. 

"Mobius gifted it to me, I really liked it so I kept it. For some reason she said it was supposed to remind me of her. Although how does a green snake remind me of her, I think a green teddy bear would suit better." Kosetsu made his rant. 

This made Vill-V surprise, he was talking as if he knew her already. 

"Oh- Uhh err, I'm sorry, I got quite lost in my rant." He said while scratching his head, making a really guilty face before Vill-V smiled. 

"No, no, It's okay actually. I really like people who talk familiar with me!" She said with an ecstatic tone, she made a huge smile before sitting playfully on the chair beside him. "You seem familiar with Mobius." 

"Mobius visited me after some random day when she stumbled upon my room. She started to visit me everyday though." Kosetsu explained while Vill-V nodded. Must have piqued her interest some way. 

Vill-V stared at Kosetsu's smile, her face naturally smiled as if to match the smiling face of the snowball. "Well, well how about the great magician shows you magic!" 

"Magic!? No way, I like magic!" Kosetsu said, ecstatic by her sudden speech while Vill-V started to laugh. And then the magic session started. 

Of course it lasted for hours, on which Kosetsu had his jaw opened and him clapping throughout the whole session in his room, well never mind the fact that they were a bit noisy, but who cares? 

Well, after the multiple hour long magic show, Vill-V smiled while something suddenly started to shift inside of her. A personality hidden among the 8 personalities she created. 

The original one... "Helix." 

Vill-V widened her eyes for unknown reasons which Kosetsu noticed. He tilted his head while approaching him by using her arms to push his body. "Are you okay? A bit tired? You can rest here." 

"I-I'm not, I-I'm just..." Before she knew it, the original personality came out. She didn't know herself, just for right now, she wanted to experience that same joy talking with him. 

"You're just... something's weird you know? Are you even... Vill-V?" His unusually sharp eyes caught on to the sudden events, he narrowed his eyes, his amethyst eyes seemed to glow. 

While Vill-V only sighed. "I-I am Vill-V just... the "real" Vill-V, I can't explain this but..." Vill-V cut herself off, she could simply let expert or conductor do the explaining... the original Vill-V was quite meek. 

"You don't have to." Vill-V widened her eyes, she looked at the boy with widened eyes, her face turning into one of shock while hearing it. 

"Pardon..?" 

"You don't have to explain it to me." Kosetsu said with a small nice smile, his amethyst purple eyes seemed tog low under the moonlight while his snow-white hair seemed to dimly shine. His whole figure was ethereal.

His gaze towards his own hand was like somewhat on a light novel art cover. Vill-V could only widen her eyes while she looked away. "I see..."

"Anyways, since you're a different Vill-V... let's say, what do you think about Elysia?" 

"Elysia? Well..?" 

...