Aponia

Uohhhhhhhhh! 😭

Uohhhhhhhhh! 😭

...

Aponia gazed gently at the corridors, leaving a room of another patient who was affected by the Honkai. Gently, taking a sympathetic gaze at the door of the room before leaving. Sighing.

She of course knew that the man behind that door was going to die, but if at least... she could give a little bit of enclosure to the man that's affected by the Honkai. 

She opened her light blue dull eyes, it was usually bowed down. Walking slowly through the corridors before arriving at a room that, she can't deny she was curious. 

She follows the rules of not entering every single room with the label "DO NOT ENTER." but she can't say the same thing with her fellow flamchasers, after all they were quite... unique you see. And while although she cherishes them, she can't deny that they were a bit of a hassle.

But for now, she wants to at least. Take a peek... it was weird for her to say this but... she couldn't quite explain it. She sensed nothing inside of it despite knowing there was something inside of it.

She of course, decided to be respectful and knocked on the door. "You can come in!" A voice inside said which shocked her, but it wasn't present on her face. 

Twisting the doorknob, the door clicked and it was wide open now. What was presented to her... made her feel... pity. The boy's gaze was entirely directed to her but Aponia knew that what he was seeing. 

A very blurry light brown and white was all that Kosetsu could see in her figure. Apparently his eyes were getting blinder each day. 

Aponia's sympathetic gaze wasn't gone unnoticed by the sharp eyes of Kosetsu. "Hello... You are?" Kosetsu greeted with his unusually dull eyes. Aponia stepped inside of the room.

"My name is Aponia. The 3rd of the Flamechasers." Aponia bowed her body down, Kosetsu nodded before introducing herself. 

"My name's Kosetsu." Introducing himself before gesturing for her to come sit down at the chair near his bed. Of course, Aponia accepted, but something was uneasy to Aponia.

She can see the threads of destiny, but they show nothing... No. She can't see the future of him. Aponia was of course, bothered by this. She tried to stare harder but... it only had the same results... Nothing. 

Aponia sighed before Kosetsu suddenly spoke. The future, it doesn't exist in him. Or rather, his eyes, those eyes... instead of seeing the future all she will ever see is those eyes that clouds her vision. 

It feels like he sees through her as a person, her soul, her intentions. Everything it was perceive by those eyes. Aponia sat down on the chair, while Kosetsu only smiled. 

"You seem troubled is there anything wrong?" Kosetsu's voice seemed to wake Aponia of her deep thought while she shook her head sideways. 

"No. I'm very sorry, I was in deep thought." Aponia replied, her gentle voice made Kosetsu narrow his eyes, purple amethyst eyes started to dimly lit up while his gaze intensified. 

This made Aponia quite uneasy, no, rather it made her... feel relaxed that in turn made her uneasy. "You're the type to easily be guilty of somebody's loss are you?" Kosetsu remarked.

Aponia's eyes widen up. "Pardon? Kosetsu giggled. 

"Let's say... for now forget all of your problems. Forget all of the horrors those eyes can see." Kosetsu's gentle voice said while Aponia's eyes started to shine, it differ from her eyes that she usually wore.

And for once right now, she didn't want to see the future, only the present that she wanted to seemingly drown on. "It's beautiful right?" Aponia's eyes widened, her eyes retaining the same innocence that she once possessed. 

"I-" Before Aponia could speak, Kosetsu's right arm intertwined with hers, she turned her head to look at the intertwined hands...

"See? All you needed was just a break. Humans are after all, the most stubborn type of species there is." Kosetsu's star-like gaze met with Aponia's eyes, while she felt a swirl of emotions tug her heart.

Starstrucked. She was totally starstrucked right now, and she didn't know what to do, only right now she can stare at the beautiful gaze that Kosetsu had. 

Now she knew, she couldn't see his future because... she was after all, weak when around his warm gaze. 

"I see..." Aponia only said while looking down. "It is indeed beautiful..." As beautiful as you. She wanted to continue it, but she didn't have the courage. The innocence she possessed only he could bring out. 

She was so focused on the future, she forgot what was in front of her, what was in her present. And for what felt like the longest time... Aponia giggled... feeling joy and a newfound feeling for the boy in front of her.