~4~

~A/N~ My sisters wedding is coming up and I'm a bridesmaid so the next few days are going to be long/busy (Tomorrow we're packing/doing a few last minute things, Thursday we're driving to Upstate NY, Friday is the rehearsal dinner, Saturday is the wedding and Sunday we're driving home) so here is the forth chapter since I will be too busy to post it on Friday~

The two girls looked at each other with wide eyes. 

"Am I tripping?" Andi asked. "I think I'm tripping…"

Melissa shook her head. "Not unless we're both tripping together…"

Andi helped her up, still freaked out. "Um, I'm Andi…"

"I'm Melissa…" Melissa said, brushing the dirt off of her skirt. "I uh… We- This is weird…"

Andi nodded. "Very…" Andi glanced over her shoulder towards the food court, just now remembering about Peter. "I uh, I have to meet my friend at the food court…" She reached into her bag and pulled out her notebook. She scribbled something down and handed the paper to Melissa. "Here's my address, nobody will be home later so come over and we can talk… If you want that is…"

Smiling, Melissa shoved the paper into her bag and nodded. "I will. What time is good for you?"

"Any time after seven is good"

Melissa nodded and the two went their separate ways. Andi didn't say anything to Peter about what happened, she didn't know what was going on and she didn't want to tell him without having all the facts, especially since she knew Peter would think that Melissa might be dangerous. 

Both girls were anxious as the day went on, Melissa wasn't able to focus on the tours and Andi wasn't interested in Halloween planning anymore. 

By the time seven came around, Melissa practically flew out of her hotel room. She paced up and down the sidewalk while she waited for her Uber. 

When Melissa told the Uber driver the address, after having already memorized it, the driver gave her a confused look. 

"You mean Stark Mansion?"

"Uh… Yeah I guess…" Melissa answered hesitantly.

Still confused, the Uber driver nodded and pulled out of the hotel parking lot. 

As they pulled up to the Mansion, Melissa's eyes widened. She quickly paid the driver and ran up to the door. 

Hoping that she gave the right address, Melissa rang the bell. The door opened by itself, causing Melissa to take a step backwards in shock. 

"Please come in, Andi will be down in a second" A voice said from somewhere inside. 

Melissa took a deep breath as she walked in. She looked around the room in awe. "This room is bigger than my whole house…"

"Yeah it's big…" Andi said as she ran down the stairs. "Do you want a soda or something?"

"Sure…" Melissa smiled. Andi led her into the kitchen and took two Dr. Pepper's out of the fridge. "Is anyone else here? The door-"

"Oh that was just Jarvis" Andi said, waving her hand dismissively. "He's my dad's AI, he runs the house. He was also the voice that you heard"

Melissa nodded slowly, taking the soda Andi handed her. "Oh…"

Andi took her upstairs and the two of them sat on the bed. "So… What brings you to New York City?" 

"School field trip. My class and I have been touring many different places, Museums, Stark Industries-"