𝟏𝟓𝟏 - 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙭𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙.

That was Ophelia's game plan, to make delicious meals that would close the rift between Hermione and Ron, so everyday with the help of Harry they would cook incredible meals and try to get Ron and Hermione involved somehow in an attempt at trying and repair their relationship.

Ophelia had returned from her run to a local market, a bag over her shoulder and her hair tucked in a bandana as she kicked the sleet off of her shoes, Harry sat up on their bed (the two of them had decided to ignore Hermione's groans about this) as she came into the tent, briefly kissing her before walking with her to the kitchen area where she dumped the contents onto the table.

"What's next?" Asked Harry, using Ophelia's hair clips to pull back his hair out of his eyes, a sight she absolutely adored on him.

Ophelia put her tongue in her cheek as she thought, they'd tried quite nearly anything to try and encourage them to talk; stew, roast dinner, soup, spaghetti bolognese, meatballs, fish and chips (which Ophelia actually got from a chippie), they were running out of ideas quickly.

Ophelia had decided tonight was Italian, she'd come prepared with everything they'd possibly need.
"We'll start with Bruschetta, I've got the ciabatta rolls, tomatoes, goats cheese, onions, extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil —- then we'll make some creamy tomato gnocchi with mozzarella cheese, I'll add a couple of chillis in there to bring up the spice... then to finish off," she whipped out a tub of gelato ice cream, "Heaven."

Harry looked at her with an adoring smile on his face, pressing a kiss to her bandana.

As the two of them prepared and cooked the meal they became aware of Ron's nervous energy around Hermione's standoffish nature which all but seemed to increase in intensity whenever he strayed too close to her, but he tried anyway.

Ophelia made everyone brews, and handed Ron Hermione's mug and gave him a pointed look and gesture for him to take it to her, he approached her like she was a bomb that he was going to defuse with plastic scissors.

Harry and Ophelia watched with their breaths held as Ron gently tapped Hermione on her shoulder before carefully setting down the mug on her side-table when she didn't immediately say anything, Ophelia rolled her eyes, "Must I do everything?" she muttered under her breath as she tossed a packet of chocolate covered hobnobs at Ron's head, he turned to look at her with the intention of cursing her out but she just pointed rather obviously at Hermione.

Ron, afraid to piss off the other girl in the tent did as he was told and once again turned to Hermione with the packet in hand, this seemed to get a small thanks from her and a quiet nod of appreciation which all but made him beam as he turned to look at Harry and Ophelia with his thumbs up.

He walked over to them, as Harry slipped his arm around Ophelia's waist as he brushed past her to get closer to Ron so their whispers couldn't be overheard the bubbling saucepots.

"I think I'm getting there." he said with a vote of confidence, "I'm getting right in there."

"You better," said Ophelia as she pointed a kitchen knife at him before obnoxiously dicing an onion, "I have my hopes on you Weasley."

Ron nodded, "This smells amazing." He said as he got a teaspoon of goats cheese. "Loads better than that Donner Kebab in Leeds right?"

Ophelia grimaced, "We don't talk about Leeds, we tried to forget Leeds remember?"

Ron laughed as Harry looked between them, "We had this lead right, this Snatcher was using a club as a front -- see you're meant to turn over any muggle-borns you find but this one was nasty he was using them to make potions to make an extra pot of gold -- anyway, the only way me and Phee could figure out how to get in there was to go into this club, and everyone and their mother was getting us drunk right -- we found the room they were keeping them in, gave them all a bunch of wands and they managed to get out of there, us on the other hand."