𝟑 - 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐬

Hermione got Ophelia up nice and early to get ready for their first day back, she couldn't blame her particularly given Ophelia was also excited about their new classes this year. Her dad would be teaching, she could finally decide whether or not divination was real or not, as well as Hagrid would be teaching too!

Oh what a wonderful year, if it weren't for the soul-sucking demons outside the front door, and ya know, a mass murdering lunatic on the run then everything would be just fine and dandy.

Ophelia thought to herself as she got ready, pulling her robe on and finishing her hair by putting it half-up half-down as an attempt to look at least somewhat decent, though she was sure she wouldn't be able to make the same effort every day to look like that.

Pulling her books into her bag, she noticed how big and clunky Hermione's was looking.

"Bloody hell Hermione, did your bag get peckish at the library or something? Why have you got so many books?"

"Don't be daft, it's just some light reading is all."

"Now who's daft?"

Hermione sent a glare her way, as Ophelia ducked out of the girl's dormitory before a book would be thrown at the back of her head, a hearty devious cackle escaping her lips as she ran down the stairs to avoid Hermione's early morning wrath, Hermione, on the other hand, rolled her eyes, a grin appearing across her face. After a moment she rejoined the waiting Phelia at the bottom of the stairs to the girls dormitory and the teens huddled together as a strategic way to barrel through the morning breakfast rush.

They both released a breath they didn't realise they were holding as the two plopped down opposite one another and began to plate up some breakfast for themselves, Hermione went for some cereal while Ophelia eyed up a pile of bacon and bread, deciding to make herself a bacon sandwich she cut the fat off the bacon and gave the sandwich a decent dollop of ketchup before whacking the thing into her mouth.

A content sigh quietly slipping past her mouth, oh how she missed Hogwarts.

"Honestly, you're no better than Ron," said Hermione after a gracious sip of orange juice.

"For the love of God and my sanity don't let him hear that, I'll never hear the end of how we'll be twins." Ophelia groaned, taking a mouthful of apple juice.

"Might just tell him to make things fun." Hermione grinned.

"Do it, and I'll hex you into next week." Ophelia joked lightly, the two sharing a quiet laugh as they finished their breakfast.

She looked over at the teacher's table and saw her dad happily wolfing down a pile of sausages, bacon and god knows what else, she sent a small wave in his direction and he returned it with a warm smile. Before she could return to her sandwich a familiar green-eyed boy plonked himself down in the seat next to her, she gave him a sideways glance before taking a gulp of her apple juice.

"You guys sleep alright?" Harry asks, still looking into the side of Ophelia's face.

Ron joins them, sitting across from Harry and helping himself to everything he could reach. Hermione responded with a hum, while Ophelia nodded, given that her mouth was full of cereal.

"You alright 'Phelia?" says Harry, turning his head to look her dead in the eyes, the sudden eye-contact almost made her spit out her juice but she swallows her mouthful and managed to not look like a babbling idiot.

"Yeah, why?" She asked him, resting her chin in her palm her eyes glancing over at Hermione who was peering over her book to spy on them.

The cheeky-