CH 1

Voice 1 - Beta get up!!! You are getting late for ur first day of collage. 

Voice 2 - Ya Mumma!! Just 5 minutes

(Voice 1 is revealed as Ashi's mom (aj) and Voice 2 as Ashi)

Aj - Ok beta, I am going to office. Don't get late.

A.K - Ok Mumma!! Yaarrrr!! Like this how will I be able to make friends. Really, its dad's last transfer.

(Ak's father had a business in which he had to transfer every one year. She won't be able to make friends. Her passion was to create content and had a lot of friends on social media. She had no idea that she was going in the same collage as them. She had a childhood friend Sanket whom she had lost touch with because of the transfers)

Ashi's POV :-

I am very excited as this time we won't be shifting. Now, I won't have to loose any friends or stay lonely. With this thought, I entered the collage. It was very huge and I could see so many students all so in fashion and dressed. Then suddenly I saw a familiar face. I tapped on her shoulder and she turned. We both were shocked to see each other.

 We both were shocked to see each other

    Ashi's Outfit 

Both together - What are you doing here?

A.H - I study here. This is my collage but what are you doing here?

A.K - Even I have transferred here because of my dad's business. Now even I study here. Where are others?

Aashna's POV :- 

I was waiting for all my friends. Then suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder.  I turned and was shocked to see Ashi there. She told me that she has transferred here only. I was soo happy.  Then we talked for sometime and I saw other's coming and we planned to surprise them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment and vote. Won't be able to post daily but i will try my best to do so. Free for any kind of suggestion