CH 6

Ashi's POV:-
I just can't digest what just happened.... is it even true or am I dreaming!! I don't know but why do I feel that my feelings for tanzeel have started growing more. Wait Ashi!!! What is wrong with you!! He is just your 'Best Friend'. Leave it!! I am very excited for the 2nd surprised also.

DAMNBOYS -Ashi PACK YOUR BAGS!!!

DAMNGIRLS - Wait what!!! When did this happen and where are we going!?

M.C-Wait lemme explain you all. As you know we haven't gone for any international trip together, so we all boys decided to surprise you all girls that we are going to 'PARIS' and "SWITZERLAND".

A.H - Did I hear it wrong or did you just say

A.K - PARIS and SWITZERLAND

U.M - Even I heard it, I guess I am dreaming......

S.M - Guys!!!!! Calm down!!!! Yes you heard it right, we are going to PARIS and SWITZERLAND.

Arsh - And one more thing, you people only have 10 days left, so please do your shopping fast. We will be in Paris for 5 days and Switzerland for 3 days.

M.C - And wait girls!!!! Ashi I have one more surprise for you and that is I will have to say yes to you for next 24 HOURS.

A.K - What did u just say manav??? Its like a dream come true....now toh you wait and watch.....Girls tomorrow it will be a shopping day!!!!

M.C - Ooo shit!!! I choose the wrong time to do this challenge!!!

Everyone(teasingly) - ALL THE BEST MANAV!!!

Addy - Guys if ur done can I ask something from Ashi!??

Everyone- Yeh koi puchne ke Baat hai kya addy!!! Ofc ask!!

Addy - U still haven't told that how was the song and how do u fell abt it???

Ashi (with tears in her eyes) - I guess I don't deserve you guys!!! I mean I never did imagine that someone would right a freaking song for me and thank u tanzeel for everything.....I guess I will never be able to something like this for me. This is best thing anyone has or will ever do for me.

(Listening to this nobody could control their tears and they all shared their og group hug)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment and vote. Won't be able to post daily but i will try my best to do so. Free for any kind of suggestion.