Ch 19

[ A day had pasted in switzerland and they had a lot of fun. Now it was the day of skydiving and they all were very excited for it. Everyone did it chance by chance and at the end shared a long grp hug and returned to the hotel. That night finaly UNNAV and AKTK were in the same room]

In AKTK's room 

A.K - Yaar today was one of the best days of my life yrr the skydiving was sooo breathtaking...

T.K - I swear to godd.. Accha chalo mein na nahake aata hon woh kya hai mera subah maan nahi kar raha tha. 

Meanwhile in UNNAV's room - 

[Unnati had just come out of the room and changed into her nightsuit when manav suddenly pulls her and starts leaving wet kisses on her neck and suddenly smashed his lips into unnati's and this time unnati did not stop him she also kissed him back passionately. Then manav picks her up and slams her on the wall. And unnati also counted stop herself and she removed manav's shirt and started kissing him on his abs. Manav also removed her top and threw her on the bedd and started leaving wet kisses on her stomach and everywhere and he was abt to remove her bra when...
U.M - Manav Control kar....

M.C - Yaar tu humesha mood kharab kar deti hai...

COMING BACK TO AKTK -
[Tanzeel came out the washroom shirtless cause he didn't realize that Ashi was also in the room... Ashi suddenly saw it and was totally lost I'm himm.... her stomach was full of butterflies and she had goosebumps.....tk suddenly realized it and caught her staring at him and blushing and said....