CH 7

Ashi's POV: - After partying a bit more we come back to home.. I still can't digest what all happened today.. Tanzeel made a freaking song for me, manav is doing the saying yes to me and the most exciting we are going to my dream destination that's Paris and Switzerland. Yaar from past sometime I have been thinking abt my feelings for Tanzeel..I feel very different for him and I guess I have fallen in love with him....Yes Ashi you have and u can't keep lying to yourself...finally I have found a person to give that letter to...

FLASHBACK:-

Two years ago, Ashi was getting bored so she thought to write a letter to her dream boy who she had all those qualities in him.

The letter went like..

Dear.....

After this I am not sure if we will ever talk to each other cause I just now want to tell you the truth. I just wanna say that 'I HAVE FUCKING FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU'. You just hypnotise me when you are around. Your smile and the smile dimple that you get makes me blush everytime I see it. Never let that smile of yours fade cause I can never see you sad. I feel most comfortable whenever I am around you. You just kill me everytime by your looks and in every cloth that you wear. You look so hot while playing sports that I can just at you the whole day. Your peace gives me the most peace and whatever you sing becomes my comfort song.
At last I just wanna say that 'YOU ARE LIKE THE OXYGEN I NEED TO SURVIVE, I WILL BE HONEST'. I will always love you no matter what. At last, I HAVE TO
HAVE YOU.

By:- Ashi khanna

FLASHBACK ENDS

Author's POV- With recalling all these memories, She went to sleep cause it was her birthday and a very big day for her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment and vote. Won't be able to post daily but i will try my best to do so. Free for any kind of suggestion.