CH 8

Tanzeel's POV:-
I was so scared about the surprise if she will like it or not.....but her reaction after seeing the video was sooo priceless that I can never forget it. I am sooo happy that she liked it cause she matters the most to me. Yes Yes while writing the song I realized that I have fallen for her and I meant each and everything that wrote in the song.

Author's POV:-
With this thought TK also dozed off to sleep.

Author's POV (not extending much) Next day they all met at the mall and shopped for the trip....Manav also completed his challenge. Then for a week they attended their lectures and now their breaks had started and their was also near. Now Damnboys and Ashi live in one house. 3 days before trip at night:-

Unnati's POV:-

I cant believe that Tanzu wrote a whole for song for Ashi. I always had a doubt that he had feelings for Ashi. Why not ask for him cause he said that he won't hide anything from me. And only he knows abt unnav (On call) U.M:-hi tanzu, kuch kar raha tha????

T.K-Nahi bolo nas thodi packing kar raha tha.

U.M-I don't know but I just feel that ur heading something from me.

T.K-Nahi nahi unns why will I hide something from you.

U.M - I have been noticing u and Ashi a lot these days...is something going on between you both kya

T.K-Nahi nahi unns... we are just bestfriends

U.M-BESTFRIENDS* ya......

T.K-Nahi unns, aisa kuch nahi it's just.........

U.M - it's just what tk???

T.K-Thik hai ab apse kya chupana. Ur lil bro has fallen in love. Unns I love her very much and now I can't imagine my life without her.... I have to have her Unns. But promise me unns u won't tell this to anyone, not even manav.

U.M-OMG tk!!! I knew !!! Ofc I wont tell anyone

Then they cut the call n fell asleep. 3 days passed by and now it was the time of their trip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment and vote. Won't be able to post daily but i will try my best to do so. Free for any kind of suggestion.