CH 5

It's the day of Ashi's birthday!!!

Tanzeel's POV:- I am feeling very nervous about this!! I don't know if she will like it or not!?? Please God I hope everything goes nice and she likes it.

R.C - Tanzeel yaar don't take tension!! I am sure Ashi will like it and your voice is just superb!!

T.K :- Thank you for always supporting me Rishu!! Love you❤️!!

Aashna's POV :-
We all surprised Ashi and took her to a apartment that we had booked for her birthday. We thought of pranking her by saying that Tanzeel had to urgently go somewhere for some important work which made her sad.

Author's POV:-
Then they took her to the apartment and told her to enter a room which was dark and as she entered something started on the T.V. Yes Yes it was 'DILLI KI LADKI'.

Ashi's POV:-
They all surprised me and told me something which made me very sad and angry. Then they forced me to enter a dark room and suddenly something appeared on the T.V. And then Tanzeel entered and sat on his knees in front of me.

T.K - Ashi, this is a very small gift from my side. I hope you like it and these beautiful flowers for my beautiful girl.

Author's POV:-
Then, the song started playing. Everyone was so surprised and very happy but their was someone who was most surprised and was on the verge of crying and yes that was Ashi!!

DILLI KI LADKI (if u haven't heard then what are you doing, hear it!!!)

ASHI's REACTION (very emotional)

A.K - Thank you so so so much!!! I can't believe you made a fucking song for me. I am really very blessed to have you people in my life. I can never forget this day ever in my life.

M.C - Guys!! Guys!! Wait there is one more surprise for all the girls too!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment and vote. Won't be able to post daily but i will try my best to do so. Free for any kind of suggestion.