CH 3

Tanzeel's POV :-                                         
I was lost in my thoughts and I was about to go from there when I heard the same voice that gives an another level of Sukoon. I turned and saw the same angelic face. Seeing her after a year I couldn't control myself and went from there.

Ashi's POV :-                                                   I surprised all of them and was very happy seeing their reaction. Then, I started searching for the face that always makes me feel comfortable, Then, Rishu came and took me somewhere and there I found him. So I tapped him on his shoulder. He tuned and could see tears in eyes and he suddenly hugged me.

R.C(teasingly) - Guys if you are done, Then let's go.

A.K - You go, we are coming in sometime.

R.C - Ok!!!! Enjoy!!!

T.K - Are you dumb or what!!!!!!! I got sooo scared!!!! You literally freaked me out that how could I live without such a good friend.

A.K - Tanzeel, STOP!!!!!! I am here now!!!!!Come lets go or they will thing something else is going on..

M.C - See the lovebirds are here!!! (ALL FAKE LAUGHING)

T.K - Guys if you are done then let's go to the class or we will get late.

Author's POV :-                                            Then, they all went to their classes to attend the lectures. Their bond started growing stronger day by day but one bond was different from others which was Ashi's and Tanzeel's bond. Few months passed and now Ashi's birthday was arriving and everyone decided to meet at Tanzeel's place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please like, comment and vote. Won't be able to post daily but i will try my best to do so. Free for any kind of suggestion.