Ch 15

Ashi's POV - Today was the bestest day of my life. Never did i imagine that tanzu had the same feelings for me and this was my dream my proposal. I am so grateful to have him in my life and he means everything to me. Then i decided to give that letter to tanzu that i had written to my dream boy.. When i told him that i had to give him something personal in my room. He started thinkinh abt it in the other way and started coming closer to me and i had butterflies in my stomach and to tease him i also kissed on his cheeks and ran away.

Tanzeel's POV - Thankfully the proposal went better than i thought of it. Ashi's reaction was just priceless and agar wph khush hai toh mein bhi khush hoon. Only her happiness matters to me the most. Then Ashi told me that she had a surprise for me in the room and to tease her i started going near her. Seeing her blush even i could feel something in my stomach and then she kissed me and ran away from there. I was shocked seeing her this side.

[IN AK'S ROOM]

A.K - Tanzu this is a letter that i wrote for my future one and Ig I have finally found him....

[Tk got all emotional reading the letter and they shared a long hug.... They were sooo lost in eachother...they felt home in eachothers arms... they found their happy place and sukoon.. then tanzeel realized and said....]

T.K - Ashi chal ab bahut Raat ho gayi hai I am going to sleep Ok...

[But Ashi stopped him and said.....